1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Normal Human
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crespo cassano crespo cassano crespo cassano
crespo cassano cassano crespo.

shut up already!!!!!!
if you were a parma supporter 2 or 3 years ago would you have had patience with crespo when he was really playing poorly?
or would you have been screaming for inzaghi and del piero?

don't be dumb and jump on the closest bandwagon!!!!!!!! it's disgusting disgusting!
earlier it was shevchenko. who ever you buy had better be a superhuman goalscoring machine capable of collecting the ball in his own penalty box,running up the field and scoring,or scoring on every shot.get real!!!!!!

as for cassano. he is young and inexperienced not even 30 serie a games under his belt half the time he's on the bench too. he is not going to solve any immediate problems.

please think with your brain not with the speed of your fingers. you know who you are.
if juve are going to sell pippo lets say(41.3mill) as reported crespo is not going to solve problems either.italian strikers are needed.(lucarelli? maniero?)

as someone with intelligence said juve have changed their game to a very slow build up from an explosive type which has hampered inzaghi who likes through balls or balls drifted into him to control with 1 touch and shoot or just to shoot. if you have an out and out goalscore you need to play the ball quickly and decisively forward. not just crossfield and pretty back passes that zidane seems to be rather fond of. analyze the team as a whole and don't jump on 1 player!

get real guys get smart.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Crespo last year scored 26 goals in all competitions.That made him the top scorer among the italin Club.As far as I know he has never been crap (unlike Inzaghi) apart from his first half of the season ever in Italy.

Comparing Crespo to Inzaghi is plain stupid.The one is a quality striker the other a finisher.This of course doesnt mean that Crespo is unable to score simple goals.Crespo can do whatever inzaghi does plus some thing Inzaghi doesnt like hold the ball and control it.

However,I would be delighted if Juve was as "smart" as you and stick to Divo Inzaghi.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Normal Human
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist AMoROSO.
Well good for you and i am glad that you can read. you should have read the 2 or 3 year ago part.
Then it would have been "smart" of you to either stick to the topic or to not answer.
It is not a comparison between Inzaghi and Crespo.
It's simply to state that some Juve fans are looking for a quick fix which is not always possible. Also i was not dwelling on inzaghi's merit or anything. I am simply agreeing with someone who said that Juve have changed their play and therefore less chances and less goals.(inzaghi came in cuz he is Juventus's scoring forward )

NOW!
You can come back and reply to the topic.
Again.... so you might understand....
NOT A TOPIC ABOUT COMPARISONS!!!!
NOT A TOPIC ABOUT KEEPING INZAGHI!!!! NOT A TOPIC ABOUT p a r m a or it'sSUPPORTERS

TOPIC ABOUT THE NEED FOR A QUICK FIX
TOPIC ABOUT THE BANDWAGON JUMPING
OPTIONS FOR YOUNG ITALIAN STRIKERS
TOPIC ABOUT J U V E N T U S FOR IT'S SUPPORTERS

THE SUN WILL RISE AGAIN.. YADA YADDA
ALMOST HOPES IT DOES SO YOU CAN CONCENTRATE ON THE PARMA FORUM

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Never mind...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

[This message has been edited by AMOROSO! (edited 07-05-2000).]

·
Registered
574 Posts
Watcher, are u a juventus fan or not?
just wondering. anyway, i believe the best way to attack is to go up with speed. i saw the valencia-barca game and valencia players are all so speedy. they keep on running in all directions and that gives the person who has the ball more chances to pass. frankly, i don't think juve players are 'running' enough. i like watching teams that attack fast and not wait for the whole midfield to come and support, then cross a ball in or look for that through ball in the middle of 30 legs. u will understand what i mean if u watch the valencia-barca game. valencia beat barca-and lazio- because they have good technique and team play, good runs, good movements and speedy attacks. the only way to score more goals is to catch the opponent off guard and not wait for their defence to gather together which u can do by speeding up the attack.

well, the only players i can see that are able to run with the ball/run a lot is davids(no doubt about that), zambrotta, DP, and zidane. that's why without them, juve's attack won't work. :)

THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK!!

V

·
0 Posts
Nobody is jumping in no bandwagon, where do you get this from? Inzaghi is the one who caused all the problems. First, he gets all mad because he didn't start in the Fiorentina game(just 1 game), in the Azzuri camp he starts complaining about it. Second, he asks for Del Piero kind of money, he isn't worth it in my view. So remember that it is Inzaghi who is playing games with us. He says he wants to be with Juve when interviewed while his agent keeps talking with juve and other teams looking for a better money deal.

Cassano is one of those special young players (like Owen, Buffon, Pirlo,..) that can have an impact on any team, small or big. We should get him and let him play and learn. Doesn't have experiance? How do you think players like Raul, Owen, Xavi and Buffon got to be superstars (all from great clubs). Thier teams believed in them and gave them the chance even though they didn't have experiance in Top division AT ALL. I want Cassano next year to play 20 games for Juve, if juve doesn't think it can give him that kind of appearance then I agree he should stay with Bari, or maybe do buy him and loan him to a smaller team.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I agree that it is ridiculous for him to be asking for a salary compatible with Alex's but him complaining about not starting the Fiorentina's match? Where did u get that from? Moggi said that Inzaghi had not complained about the coach's decision. Furthermore Pippo made no statement to the press about the incident.

S

·
0 Posts
Glen, I think this topic should be deleted...

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH CRESPO, INZAGHI, AND CASSANO????

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Now, everone should stop and think of what Watcher is saying. He is right, Juve are looking for a quick fix. Now, Pippo is the major cause of the problem. He can't dribble and has no skill. Crespo can dribble, has plenty of skill and would be better in Juves game plan. DP and ZZ give great balls to Pippo and fails to do anything with them because of his lack of other skills. Cassano is one of the worlds best teenage talents. He is rated better than Ronaldinho, why shouldn't Juve get him. Crespo and Cassano coming to Juve could be the best thing for the club in years. Pippo must leave. This is best for the team, if they do come, you will eat your words Watcher. And i loved Crespo at River Plate and i have always wanted him at Juve, even when he was playnig poorly.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
392 Posts
Lets give this topic a rest, shall we ? :)
All of us may have conflicting views on our team but I am sure whatever we have written are in our own opinion , for the best interest of our beloved JUVE!

·
Normal Human
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK OK guys. don't get excited.
WAsn't a topic about Inzaghi though.
Crespo is very good i agree.
But i think Juve must look for Italian strikers.
I suggested Maniero, Lucarelli, ummmm who else?
Don Corleone ok you are right Cassano could be bought but i said not as a quick fix. It will be a work in progress.
Yuan i am a JUVE FAN ALL THROUGH!
I agree totally with you on what you said about Valencia. I believe we are a better team than Valencia and i believe we should atleast have some fluidity in attack.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts