Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the official site:
CRESPO: "At Milan, lucky to find the ambiance where they have understood me".

Hernan Crespo: "My phsyical problems are gone to Inter. :D:jester: When I was starting to really be in good shape, I changed team and that way, changed my training workload. With Chelsea, I have scored some important goals but I was not feeling yet in perfect physical shape and condition.

At Milan, I have the chance to find a team, a coach, a staff who have understood me and my demands and have been giving me everything to succeed and to get back at the highest level. :stuckup: For this, I will never be able to thank them enough. Now, my objective is not to stop but to continue this way, to thank them of the trust that everyone has put into me and to thank them directly on the field, as it should be and as it would be the right way.

I am dreaming of the first goal at the San Siro, it would be a tremendous satisfaction." He then gave his opinion on Shaktar and the Champions League:" Like everyteam and game, this will be a difficult one. But the Coppa Italia has given us certainties, we have produced a good and nice demonstration of character. We want to win this match and qualify for the next round."

FORZA HERNAN!!!:proud:
SEGNA PER NOI!!!!:happy::devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
better not recover him, better **** him, the owrld is sooo unfair Piojo Lopez loaded and with some all star moments, Crespo once 50 milllions bucks, etc..etc..and AImar from injure to injure, Roman iwth the Van Gaal affair, Samuel having a low in the centre of the world eye, San Siro sorry, but DO NOT RECOVER CRESPO!!! I hate that dude, cocky, bricklayer.....

·
18,041 Posts
damn he started scoring again...**** I just can't satnd him in NT again, and all those back heal goals like trying to say he is better than Bati..BULLSHIT, and Valdanito my arse, Valdano was way a better player than him..

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Fangio said:
...all those back heal goals like trying to say he is better than Bati..BULLSHIT...
He wasted a few chances by trying his back-heel stuff, though he IS not in that physical condition to do so. Bati! :star: :heart: :star:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
payman

do you actually belive the official site....cause if u do...bwhahahhahahaha

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
From the official site:
CRESPO: "At Milan, lucky to find the ambiance where they have understood me".

Hernan Crespo: "My phsyical problems are gone to Inter. :D:jester: When I was starting to really be in good shape, I changed team and that way, changed my training workload. With Chelsea, I have scored some important goals but I was not feeling yet in perfect physical shape and condition.

At Milan, I have the chance to find a team, a coach, a staff who have understood me and my demands and have been giving me everything to succeed and to get back at the highest level. :stuckup: For this, I will never be able to thank them enough. Now, my objective is not to stop but to continue this way, to thank them of the trust that everyone has put into me and to thank them directly on the field, as it should be and as it would be the right way.

I am dreaming of the first goal at the San Siro, it would be a tremendous satisfaction." He then gave his opinion on Shaktar and the Champions League:" Like everyteam and game, this will be a difficult one. But the Coppa Italia has given us certainties, we have produced a good and nice demonstration of character. We want to win this match and qualify for the next round."

FORZA HERNAN!!!:proud:
SEGNA PER NOI!!!!:happy::devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
100 Serie A goals says everything and many of them classy to.

·
18,041 Posts
100 Serie A goals says everything and many of them classy to.
If the question is if Crespo had a great career, even retiring not today, 1 or 2 years ago?
The answer is yes.
If the question is that out there are worse strikers?
of course
If the question is that he even played well in his worse season: Chelsea....that he knows to handle heavy weight t-shirts: River, Milan, Inter, NT, and even he handle to be in teams under those in level: yes, Lazio, Parma are a proove of that.

So...what is Crespo? he is an elite player, he is being there a long time, he has skills, he is not a Bierhoff (but the german can give him class in headers for sure)...so why on hell I hate him, even when he score tons of goals for Argentina?

I hate the dude because he played the prima donna since first day, because he is cocky in a level that can be considered only if you are Maradona, Romario, Ronaldo...

I heard him always complaining, always in pose, like if he was the best player in the world, and mostly because in his fight for the role of striker in Argentina he used Veron to support him, the lousy Piojo, and turned half team against Batistuta, who isn't precisly humble, but hell he has to back his words.

The admiration for Batistuta in Europe, is way more vast and hype than in Argentina, here we always saw Bati, like quite a bricklayer, with no dribbling and really in trouble when it came to pass the ball.
We were harsh, but many points were accurate, Bati is not precisly the best man to get involved outside the box in passing, but the truth is also that in NT, in Passarella's and Bielsa time he was simply avoid many times.And still
remember some great combinations between hom and Rui.
BTW Crespo always had a Veron, a Rui, etc to asist him, I will love to see him in Ucrania, if you know what I mean, and even being offensive in some way to Ucrania, you gte my point to whom I'm comparing...

So Crespo being a bit better than Bati in dribbling and passing, started to act like if he were a really skill player..he is not.

He started with the back heals, he started to face more defenders, he started to make better passes...in the meantime, I must admitt, his game became better, but FAR from being a player with pace, with dribbling and great passing. But I also admitt his confidence is important (btw the best characteritic that separates those to make history, to those who don't, they have confidence, not matter circumsatnces, with a good level of skills, they become stars).

But what lacks Crespo as a finisher?
TONS, he is many ways a fisherman, like todays second goal, many of the back heals are made almost inside the net
...but does he have a great shot, no?
NOPE, no even one, for 20 masitas (biscuits in english, like saying a shot without power), one is only good.
Ahh but he has great manage of both legs, and effects with the shot, he doesn't need to be powerful, no?
NOPE, he is poor at that too, and lousy in free kicks.
so, of course he is has a great header....
NOPE, and even seeing Crespo leaving land for a moment is almost impossible, he must be afraid of heights..his technic in headers is awuful, better receive a speed ball, cause if he has to do it...mmm
..but that is because he is short, or skinny?
NOPE he has the body of a bull, with the power of a hamster...

And you can show me the last Chelsea goal from 30 metres, some great headers, but from one of those there are 6 missed cahnces being awuful, from one great pass, you will find 3 ones trying to be stylish, and loosing it...

If he was more humble, more team player, not blaming always other players, not acting like if he were Cryuff, it won't be no problem, but is not the case, more in Argentina he failed when it matters twice, and I do not want him even near the cleste y blanca, he will still being among the best in what matters: making goals, but the day I will consider him a really amazing player, that day I will be or drunk, or he evolve in a miracle act in an excellent players. He reminds me Inzaghi, they done the job, but get down from the sky if you think you are awesome.

Is lame that he failed that bad all this years in shooting and in heading, is incredible, Bati never stop learning and shouting mouths.
And my dislike towards him is because I do not want him in NT, just that, I know in club level he performs, but in NT he is a not worthy troublemaker, his time is gone, thanx, so long, sayonara, ciaio, tomatelas...the sad truth is that making goals in Milan=NT, more than sure...so recover Sheva please....

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Fangio, even though your analysis is perfect, given the fact that ONLY Marco Van Basten had all the above qualities by you mentioned, being the perfect combination of Bati+Ronaldo+Sheva+RVN+Vieri+Paolo Rossi+Gigi Riva+Bierhoff (plus I must have forgotten a few others) combined :stuckup: all strikers lack in something compared to IL Cigno di Utrecht :cool: Crespo is no exeption, obvioulsly Sheva :proud: is one of the next best forwards after MVB :shades:

Forza Crespo :star:

·
18,041 Posts
But Crespo lacks in the best qualities of an striker: header and shooting, plus he even is powerfull and can't run, the young Bati had the three and even not dribbling he ran over players and hell was fast when launched, Crespo has the power of my granny...

And as I said he thinks he is superb and stylish..moron..btw you forget my fauvorite argie in that role, that even played great as playmaker sometimes: Kempes, the father of Gullit and Ronie...I wish there was a Kempes to totally dissmissed Hernancito...and yes I wish him to recover at club level, because every argie that make it good, mantein the credit.

But sadly being good in Milan is almost instant NT, and that is what worries me...on the other hand if you buy Santiago, better treat him well, I want him in the NT, better for once be a fully first team if he goes...Kaka/Solari will be something to watch...

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Crespo in Parma was great. he was pacey, gifted with skills and very agilie! Plus he WAS stylish and there's no discussion about that :stuckup: :proud: .

Don't let your hate ignore the great player he was/is (maybe he still is but needs to take it on again).

FORZA CRESPO, hope he returns to Parma someday :depress:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Crespo is just bitter b/c he wasn't the main man at Inter and instead was suckin up to Vieri's excellence during those years.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Well, Crespo sure as hell does alot with his, in your opinion, limited abilities. And you can't demand more than that from a player.

·
18,041 Posts
Well, Crespo sure as hell does alot with his, in your opinion, limited abilities. And you can't demand more than that from a player.
Was Bierhoff loaded? is Inzaghi loaded? was Bati loaded? even Piojo Lopez? I was denying his achieves? or the tons of players that had a winning mentallity and do it anyway? I think not, read my post again...and again all I want is not having in the NT, if he wins the league, the CL, the Montoto Cup, good for him, but not even near the NT, plus he had his chances and blew them...that generation must leave the place to younger players. Crespo is with no doubt among the top strikers, because mostly of his efficiency, but for me, I remark for me, that isn't all to like a player...specially when we are talking of a NT, at club level is another story..

·
18,041 Posts
well between Rainieri and Crespo, I go for Crespo, Faisal.
Rainieri can't talk about anyone, Crespo still a player, Rainieri suck the blood of them and always trying to take the River to his house every time, those Kaiser type of coaches are the worse for football in every aspect...

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
For me Ranieri ain't that great either, Just a example

Anyway my Crespo is Beckham, I hate the guy I don't give a **** if he does a few crosses for Ruud he is a Spiceboy

·
18,041 Posts
Yes but when you have an enemy like Rainieri, is a thing that in many ways speak good from you..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts