Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think its time to give credit to all the Milan posters who are posting here cause this forum right now(same goes with the team) is a step ahead than rest of the other teams forum and also team.

Credit to Bono, Payman, Maroon 5(haroon), Lav, Milano77 and also many others...:)

Cheers ppl!

Forza Milan and RUI!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how could i forgot Laundrup!....sorry man!:(

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Agreed. This forum is as enjoyable as... it always is.
Probably cause Payman stepped down as FM. :tongue:
Or for the addition of super-giggs,...... :rolleyes:

Seriously, this last week there has been a great amount of posts and fun threads, let's keep'em coming.

FORZA MILAN! :devil:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Narentino said:
I think its time to give credit to all the Milan posters who are posting here cause this forum right now(same goes with the team) is a step ahead than rest of the other teams forum and also team.

Credit to Bono, Payman, Maroon 5(haroon), Lav, Milano77 and also many others...:)

Cheers ppl!

Forza Milan and RUI!
:(

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Good post, very classy Narentino. :)

This forum is definately one of the strongest in XT as far as I'm concerned, I may not post alot but I atleast read it once a week and you guys are keeping it strong. Keep up the good work, guys.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Classy post Narentinho!:thumbsup:

Always fun to read you ranting about Rui!:tongue:

Patrick,
Nice to see here amigo!:)

Don't worry about those who keep on taking cheap shots at you. Just laugh at them. What matters is that you've finally found your right place and that you're happy. Those who respect you and deserve your respect, will understand you and respect your decision. The rest, well, don't bother, not worth it...;)

Cheers.;)

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!:proud::heart:
FORZA MILAN FORUM!!!:star::proud:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
:rolleyes: :rollani: :yuck:

:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts