Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wondering about this for a long time and here I am posting it once more in hope that I would get some answers to one of my goals of this season: that is to start a local Milan Fan Club in Toronto!:stuckup::happy:

So anyone who is lucky enough to be living in a place which has its very own Milan Fan Club, coudl you give some details, tips and advices on how to start a Milan Fan Club? I had already emailed the official site about this and to date, I have not heard from them. :eek: Maybe it was a bad timing as I sent the email just the day before Manchester...:lala: That could be understandable that they may have had other more important matters in hand...;) :stuckup:

So Gio, Presidente and all the rest who have access to a Milan Club nearby you, how is it done? What needs to be done to start one? Of course, I wouldn't stop at just a Toronto Milan Fan Club! I have ambitions and big plans!:devil::stuckup: I also want to give one of my creations its full scope of expression and move from a virtual thing to a beautiful reality: creating a Milan Massimo Moratti Fan Club as well in Toronto!:stuckup::jester:

So any one help, tips, advices suggestions etc...would be very welcomed!:hopefull::angel:

Last but not least, let me see a show of hands of those in Toronto or in the vicinity interested in being part of this project!:star:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Martino,
I've had this idea for over god knows how long but it's more a matter of getting things organized and finding the time to really think them over... Any ideas you might have?

Cheers.;)

P.S. How about an Ale Milan Fan Club as well? :lala::jester: :D
 

·
Defunct
Joined
·
23,341 Posts
That sounds good ;)

Of course I could offer plenty of ideas as usual but I don't want to steal your thunder ;)
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on don't be a greedy stinky bastard!!!:groan:
Share the knowledge!:angel:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
Payman i think you must contact AIMC (Associazione Italiana Milan Clubs) and they will tell you about the foreign procedure. I think, anyway, you have to fulfill some legal requests (for ex. in Italy you have to create an association legally recognised etcetera...) and then your club must be recognised by AIMC.

Btw i will ask a friend of mine more details because he's in the board of Milan Club Malta (the biggest Milan CLub in the world) and he will surely know
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Why don't you just give them a phone call for a start, If it dosen't work I'll ask around :stuckup:


NOME DELLA SOCIETA’ Associazione Calcio Milan s.p.a
ANNO DI FONDAZIONE 1899
SEDE Via Filippo Turati 3, 20121 Milano.
TELEFONO +39 0262281
FAX +39 026598876
STADIO San Siro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
I found something :star: http://www.milanclub.it/faq.shtml

FAQ


Quali sono gli scopi di questo sito?
Vogliamo offrire uno spazio gratuito a tutti i Milan Club italiani e stranieri, pubblicando la loro Home Page.
Comparire in questo sito può servire ai Milan Club per:
-Dare informazioni e facilitare i contatti tra i vari Milan Club;
-Dare supporto ai propri soci e tifosi per partecipazione ad incontri sportivi;
-Dare la possibilità ai vari Milan Club di pubblicizzare la campagna soci.
-Dare un riferimento a tutti coloro che desiderano mettersi in contatto col proprio Milan Club di zona.


Come iscriversi?
Per iscriversi bisogna riempire l'apposito form che trovate nella sezione "ISCRIZIONI". Attenzione perché alcuni campi, contrassegnati dall'asterisco, sono obbligatori.


Come iscrivere un Club?
Inviate la richiesta all'indirizzo [email protected] specificando in oggetto iscrizione club. Ulteriori dettagli li trovate nella sezione "ISCRIZIONI"


Come ottenere la Home Page del Club?
Al momento dell'iscrizione la homepage viene pubblicata sul sito con le informazioni che ci avete inviato.
Possiamo pubblicare anche delle foto se volete purchè non siano troppo grandi (max 40 - 50K l'una per un max di 4 foto).
Il club avrà un suo dominio di secondo livello con la seguente struttura: www.milanclub.it/clubs/nomeclub.
La pagina sarà comunque agevolmente accessibile dalla sezione Clubs di MilanClub.it
Dopo la richiesta di iscrizione vi verrà recapitata una e mail con l'indirizzo web della HomePage del vostro club.


Come mettere un annuncio in bacheca?
Scrivendo il testo all'indirizzo [email protected]. L'accesso è libero e non ci sono limiti purchè non ci sia offesa al buon gusto, al pudore e alla dignità di ciascuno e non si esageri con la lunghezza.
Non pubblichiamo annunci a preponderante carattere economico (ricerca di lavoro o esercizi economici o commerciali).


Un annuncio rimane in bacheca per sempre?
No. L'annuncio ha validità un mese. poi viene cancellato e deve essere reinviato alla redazione.



Ci sono Milan Club dalle mie parti?
L'unico sistema per saperlo è vedere la nostra mappa oppure rivolgersi all'Associazione Italiana Milan Club:


Associazione Italiana Milan Club - AIMC
Via Filippo Turati, 3
20121 Milano - Italia
Tel. 02.6592735 - 02.6592768

Voglio fondare un Milan Club: come posso fare?
Stiamo allestendo una pagina con tutta la documentazione necessaria, statuto tipo ecc.
Per il momento potete chiedere informazioni a:


Associazione Italiana Milan Club - AIMC
Via Filippo Turati, 3
20121 Milano - Italia
Tel. 02.6592735 - 02.6592768
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
Martino,
I've had this idea for over god knows how long but it's more a matter of getting things organized and finding the time to really think them over... Any ideas you might have?

Cheers.;)

P.S. How about an Ale Milan Fan Club as well? :lala::jester: :D
That's already been opened in Lourdes :D
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Presidente and Gio for the great insight!:thmbup:

:D @ the Lourdes stuff!!!Classic stuff!!!Maybe we can create our own XTRATIME MILAN ALE FAN CLUB! And leave the President of Honour position to ...gba...:lala::D

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:
I want to suggest the name: MILAN CLUB "ZIO FESTER" :devil:
However :stuckup: Imagine the impact in San Siro that a Milan Club Massimo Moratti would have :eekani: :D :eekani:
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Diavolo said:
However :stuckup: Imagine the impact in San Siro that a Milan Club Massimo Moratti would have :eekani: :D :eekani:
Impact da standing ovation!!!:happy::happy: :howler::howler: :jester:

I would love to see such an impact during a Derby...:lala::jester:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
Impact da standing ovation!!!:happy::happy: :howler::howler: :jester:

I would love to see such an impact during a Derby...:lala::jester:

Cheers.;)
TV material, if you ask me :stuckup:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,222 Posts
numerodix said:
It took you this long to come up with that idea? :D
LOL.... :D it's a really important goal you see... it's really complicated and he needs to collect a lot of information. First he'll explain what soccer is to the local Canadians of course.

Btw, what's that lake ? :rollani: I have no problems supporting Milan... you don't seem to have any problems supporting Zidane, well, that's understandable since he was a fluke ! :jester: :pp (CL 97, 98, the entire season where Ale was injured and it turned out Zizou suked :ass: and Juve went down, thank god he was sold and out of Italy, too tough a league for the baldie :pp :D :wallbang: ). :howler:






But Ale the Divine Mythical Supernatural Artist, Wow... truely exquisite :proud: :proud: Simply the best..... :dazed: :star:


:star: :angel: :star:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
gba said:
LOL.... :D it's a really important goal you see... it's really complicated and he needs to collect a lot of information. First he'll explain what soccer is to the local Canadians of course.

Btw, what's that lake ? :rollani: I have no problems supporting Milan... you don't seem to have any problems supporting Zidane, well, that's understandable since he was a fluke ! :jester: :pp (CL 97, 98, the entire season where Ale was injured and it turned out Zizou suked :ass: and Juve went down, thank god he was sold and out of Italy, too tough a league for the baldie :pp :D :wallbang: ). :howler:






But Ale the Divine Mythical Supernatural Artist, Wow... truely exquisite :proud: :proud: Simply the best..... :dazed: :star:


:star: :angel: :star:
May the legacy continue :hopefull:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
I have been wondering about this for a long time and here I am posting it once more in hope that I would get some answers to one of my goals of this season: that is to start a local Milan Fan Club in Toronto!:stuckup::happy:

So anyone who is lucky enough to be living in a place which has its very own Milan Fan Club, coudl you give some details, tips and advices on how to start a Milan Fan Club? I had already emailed the official site about this and to date, I have not heard from them. :eek: Maybe it was a bad timing as I sent the email just the day before Manchester...:lala: That could be understandable that they may have had other more important matters in hand...;) :stuckup:

So Gio, Presidente and all the rest who have access to a Milan Club nearby you, how is it done? What needs to be done to start one? Of course, I wouldn't stop at just a Toronto Milan Fan Club! I have ambitions and big plans!:devil::stuckup: I also want to give one of my creations its full scope of expression and move from a virtual thing to a beautiful reality: creating a Milan Massimo Moratti Fan Club as well in Toronto!:stuckup::jester:

So any one help, tips, advices suggestions etc...would be very welcomed!:hopefull::angel:

Last but not least, let me see a show of hands of those in Toronto or in the vicinity interested in being part of this project!:star:

Cheers.;)
I have phoned The Associazione Italiana Milan Club :star: and they told me that their is already an existing Milan Club Toronto :star: ;) :star: , they should be able to give me an adress next week. Being a Milan Club is however no guarantee of having a ticket for matches vs Inter or Juve or the forthcoming Milan vs Manchester Utd :sob:
Further info at: http://www.milanclub.it/

Their are a total of 1032 official Milan Clubs :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,410 Posts
what about a XT milan fan club, registsred and so on. Or they do not accept Internet based fan clubs! ???
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Presidente for the super news that there is a Toronto Milan Fan Club!!!:happy::star:

Once I'll join the Toronto Milan Club, I'll do my best to create also a Toronto Milan Massimo Moratti Fan Club!!!:stuckup::jester:

Gba, :jester: As Presdiente said, may the legacy continue!!!!:stuckup:

Oh and btw, Gba, this pic that you posted is beautiful!!!


However, here's an even more beautiful pic, typical of the Super Ale Tradition!!!!:stuckup::devil: :jester:




Cheers.;)
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top