Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this girl private messaged me some time ago,made me laugh and still does lol :googly:

cecygirl
Rookie & to win always

Teams: arsnal [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
How are you Hope all is well with you?I am Miss Cecilia Odinga 21 years old girl from Liberia in western Africa,i came online today to look for a true and loving man and i went through your profile and took interest on it if you don,t mind i will like to know you more as i have something important to discuse with you. You can contact me through my private email address; [email protected] so that i can tell you more about me.
With love
Cecilia

:lala:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and get robbed? lol nah rather not :flirt: ,couldnt add her msn btw,it's yahoo :devil:

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
I've gotten a couple of those, too. Along with the weekly "Hi I think you may be the last heir to a $56,000,000 trust fund left by a dead oil worker and if you can just wire $10,000 to Lagos we can the ball rolling on this" emails.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lmao nicky,i would get more if i put my sexy pic up :sweeteye: :angel:

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
my name is Bwamundi and i am the exhiled king of a small but industrious oil rich nation in africa! a cruel dictator is in power thanks to legal loopholes and all i need is $5,000 to get the documents i need to prove to the people and the world i am the rightful leader! any help will be rewarded ten fold!

i cant believe people fall for crap like this.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:proud:

·
Registered
904 Posts
NickyTheHeel said:
I've gotten a couple of those, too. Along with the weekly "Hi I think you may be the last heir to a $56,000,000 trust fund left by a dead oil worker and if you can just wire $10,000 to Lagos we can the ball rolling on this" emails.
Wait. So Nicky...you and I are related?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts