Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please do not Patronize me with your double standard, tryanny, and dictatorship. We are not in some f-ing country were freedom of speech is banned. I suggest you edit my post the same way that you do to others. Just because I call for Nigeria to beat Argentina doesn't give you the right to delete my post. :mad:

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Grow up, you have no right to come here and incite trouble by creating topics which are intended to simply cause trouble on this forum.

I have been editing messages of Argentinean fans all week, what are u talking about.
obinna said:
Please do not Patronize me with your double standard, tryanny, and dictatorship. We are not in some f-ing country were freedom of speech is banned. I suggest you edit my post the same way that you do to others. Just because I call for Nigeria to beat Argentina doesn't give you the right to delete my post. :mad:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SHUT THE HELL UP

IS THAT ALL YOU CAN MUSTER. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. HOW DID MY POST INICTE TROUBLE AND HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM THE REST THAT SAY ARGENTINA WILL BEAT NIGERIA. COMING FROM NEW YORK AND BEING IN AMERICA YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT FREE SPEECH IS CHERISH. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.

·
Registered
11 Posts
czar

ease off & keep your shirt on - thrash talking is part of the fun and it's all good.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
thread closed by Humbird.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.