Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You think Craig Moore will replace Boumsong or Bramble if he stays fit. considering they both suck ass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
334 Posts
hell yeah. Moore is a gun and the other two CB are a joke!! Newcastle should climb up the table now that they'll have at least one guy who knows what his doing at the back
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
Didn't make a great start yesterday did he :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,978 Posts
He's been going downhill for years. He needs good defenders around him to make him look good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,978 Posts
You're saying all our problems are down to Craig Moore leaving?? LMFAO!!!!

You don't need to take it so personally just cos he's an Australian mate. That's pretty immature. He's been gone for 2 seasons and we've won the title in one of those. I'm guessing that's why you edited your post :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Angle_eyes said:
You're saying all our problems are down to Craig Moore leaving?? LMFAO!!!!

You don't need to take it so personally just cos he's an Australian mate. That's pretty immature. He's been gone for 2 seasons and we've won the title in one of those. I'm guessing that's why you edited your post :rolleyes:
No actually, I edited because i was going to say that the only reason you won it last year was because of another Australian... Scott Mcdonald. But i didn't want to sound too patriotic, but hey, what can you do. Oh, and i wasn't implying that Moore caused your problems, but at least he got out before you guys got as sh!t as you did.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,978 Posts
:howler: A bit late for that. I already worked you out. One comment about an Australian player and you resort to criticising my team. Grow up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
Angle_eyes said:
:howler: A bit late for that. I already worked you out. One comment about an Australian player and you resort to criticising my team. Grow up.
Wasn't Craig Moore's contract terminated at his last club for turning up to training drunk? Doesn't sound Austrailia to me :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Too many fosters thats his problem.

All jokes as including bramble and boumsoung aside Moore looks a solid enough player but i doubt he is a long term fix for what has been the laughing stock of the premiership for the past 2 seasons and more. Taking squad number 18, that is exactly what he is a replacement for hughs. A stand in defender.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,019 Posts
Moore is a good defender, but he has no loyalty, remember him going to Crystal Palace, they then got relegated and he came back to Rangers with his tail between his legs.

Scotty Macdonald WHAT A GUY!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
C.G said:
Wasn't Craig Moore's contract terminated at his last club for turning up to training drunk? Doesn't sound Austrailia to me :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Too many fosters thats his problem.

All jokes as including bramble and boumsoung aside Moore looks a solid enough player but i doubt he is a long term fix for what has been the laughing stock of the premiership for the past 2 seasons and more. Taking squad number 18, that is exactly what he is a replacement for hughs. A stand in defender.
Fosters is shit & Craig Moore is a legend.

A stand in defender? My mother could get a starting spot in the Newcastle defence.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
Craig Moore is an average defender at best. Rash, easily led out of position, dirty and nowhere near consistent enough. Boumsong was far more impressive than him in the 6 months he played for us. Can't see him being anything other than a back up centre back at best.

Craig Moore is a legend? Heard it all now!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, That's why Craig Moore is keeping Boumsong out of the team. Despite him being injured and sitting on his ass for the last 2 years. It just goes to show that you really don't need to to do much to play in defence at Newcastle.

Would you rather me say Boumsong is a legend?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
What on earth are you about mate? Why would I prefer that?

How many games has Moore started for Newcastle? 2? And thats keeping a player out of the team? Thats a manager trying a new defender, because whats he has isnt working. Doesn't make him a bloody legend!

I watched Craig Moore week in week out for years mate, he isn't anything special. Being born is Aussieland doesn't make him a legend to me obviously, just you. But I guess watching him in 30 caps makes you an expert.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah it does, actually.

Have you watched him play for Australia. he was one of the best. He was the Australian captain. he's a legend in my book.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
He was the Rangers captain too. Still doesn't change the fact he is average as a defender (for us anyway). Well, I respect the fact he was a legend in your eyes, but for Rangers fans he is just a side note in our history who was forgotten before he stepped out of Murray Park. He had perhaps one good season, before we were back to the Old Craig Moore. Perhaps he was a better player for you, but after watching the guy in the best part of 200 odd games for us, he is never good enough for a club like the Magpies. I expect him to move to a club more fitting for him soon enough.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
stralian said:
Fosters is shit & Craig Moore is a legend.

A stand in defender? My mother could get a starting spot in the Newcastle defence.
Your mother could get a start for Newcastle?.....uhmmmmm. Thats not saying alot for "the ledgend that is CRAIG MOORE" considering steve taylor is our No. 1 CB and your mother obviously would be playing along side him :rolleyes: :irritate: :thumbsup:

And fosters is a bloody good pint too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
C.G said:
Your mother could get a start for Newcastle?.....uhmmmmm. Thats not saying alot for "the ledgend that is CRAIG MOORE" considering steve taylor is our No. 1 CB and your mother obviously would be playing along side him :rolleyes: :irritate: :thumbsup:

And fosters is a bloody good pint too!
Yeah. Craig Moore is a legend, for Australian football. He was getting around in a championship club when the rest of us was kicking coconuts.

And drinking Fosters is like drinking ass, that's why we sold it.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top