Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Defunk'ed
Joined
·
7,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Text pest Bellamy shown Toon door


Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd has told Craig Bellamy he has no future on Tyneside after sending insulting text messages to Alan Shearer.
It was reported over the weekend that Bellamy, currently on loan at Celtic, sent gloating messages to striker Shearer and Shepherd's son Kenneth after Newcastle's FA Cup semi-final defeat by Manchester United.


Shepherd has now confirmed that did happen but claimed Shearer told him in no uncertain terms he would not be welcome back at St James' Park.

Shepherd told the Daily Express: 'It's true that messages were received from Bellamy's phone - but he got more than he bargained for from Alan Shearer.

'The text he sent to Kenneth was mildly upsetting but what he said to Shearer was insulting.

'It was along the lines that he was past it and his legs had gone and that he was going to come back here from Celtic.

'I can tell you there is no chance of that. Bellamy has taken on a hero in Alan and there is only one winner of that one. And it is not Bellamy.

'Alan might have thought twice about firing off a reply but he was obviously so riled he reacted. He told Bellamy he would knock his block off if he ever set foot back in Newcastle.'

Bellamy joined Celtic on loan until the end of the season in January after a public fall-out with manager Graeme Souness.

He scored the decisive goal in Sunday's crucial Old Firm win over Rangers but has now been ruled out for the rest of the season with a hamstring injury. His long-term future is still to be resolved.
_______________________________________________________

What the feck does he think of himself ? Fecking little bitchboy. I have absolutely no connections to Newcastle or Shearer or anyone concerned in the article above, but this really pissed me off for some reason.

Lets hope Bellamy goes skiing to Austria, gets caught in an avalanche and has to have his legs amputated because of frost bite. That mofo. :scream: :wallbang:
 

·
Defunk'ed
Joined
·
7,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might not like RM one bit but of all the players that they have, I got real respect for Zidane. Same case with others like Shearer, Bergkamp, Maldini and others. When a little blondie bitchboy comes and does this BS with his ex captain, under whom he played as recently as 4 months back, then thats just taking the mickey outta being a footie player.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,017 Posts
husain_14 said:
Lets hope Bellamy goes skiing to Austria, gets caught in an avalanche and has to have his legs amputated because of frost bite. That mofo. :scream: :wallbang:
Clown.

Maybe you should learn the whole story before you go jumping to conclusions. Bellamy's mobile phone was stolen before these texts were even sent.

Even if he did send them, who cares, Shearer is a wanker anyway.
 

·
Freedom for all
Joined
·
16,851 Posts
The most laughable thing is the suggestion that Shearer will "knock Bellamy's block off". :dielaugh:

Shearer's a ****ing nonce that elbows and pulls shirts when the ref isn't looking, then whines when he is tackled. But because he is Englands/Newcastle's Golden child, he gets away with crap that would get others fines and bans every other week. Bellamy would OWN that ponce.

Bellamy might be a prick, but at least he's up front about it, and doesn't hide behind some Mary Poppins image bullshit.
 

·
Defunk'ed
Joined
·
7,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
King_Henrik said:
Clown.

Maybe you should learn the whole story before you go jumping to conclusions. Bellamy's mobile phone was stolen before these texts were even sent.

Even if he did send them, who cares, Shearer is a wanker anyway.
I havent read anything to that effect, if you have please post it here.

How well youve taken to your blond-madboy in the few months that hes been there to give him more credibility over Shearer (no matter whatever the dirty tricks go on in the field atleast hes a gentleman in real life).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,056 Posts
I would have loved to have seen Bellamy say that to Shearer's face, you too ****wit (Henrik/barca). Wouldn't happen because he'd take your head off.

Shearer is a living legend, Bellamy is some ****up who is looking to complete 1/12 of the career Shearer has had.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,017 Posts
Shearer has under-achieved in his career actually, one Premiership title in over a decade says it all - despite him being this supposed world-class striker.

Bellamy is simply the type of player that you love having in your own team but hate if he's in anyone elses, he's a winner and hates to lose. Everyone needs a player or two like that.
 

·
Defunk'ed
Joined
·
7,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fine having that winner mentality ON THE FIELD is one thing and I agree with you that every club should have it, but whatever the feck was this ? Does he ever use his brains ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,056 Posts
King_Henrik said:
Shearer has under-achieved in his career actually, one Premiership title in over a decade says it all - despite him being this supposed world-class striker.

Bellamy is simply the type of player that you love having in your own team but hate if he's in anyone elses, he's a winner and hates to lose. Everyone needs a player or two like that.
Under-achieved? He is a scoring god. He choose newcastle over manchester and would have had a ton of trophies but they wouldn't of meant as much as they would with newcastle. To say he has under-achieved because he hasn't won many trophies is dumb. Those accusations go against TEAMS not individuals. Supposed? Are you retarded? Seriously, that is the dumbest ****ing thing I have heard here... and with the likes of calcio for competition that IS an 'achievement'. Supposed world-class.... jesus christ.

I wouldn't, he wouldn't get in the squad of my team.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,017 Posts
Calm down sunshine, it's just an opinion.

If Shearer is such a 'scoring God', then how come these goals haven't helped to bring him much more success than one title in over a decade? The facts speak for themselves i'm afraid.

Husain, i've already told you that Bellamy's phone was stolen before he made those texts, but what's the point in arguing anyway. It's obvious that you and many others have already made your mind up about Bellamy.

Who's your team Marc?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,056 Posts
King_Henrik said:
Calm down sunshine, it's just an opinion.

If Shearer is such a 'scoring God', then how come these goals haven't helped to bring him much more success than one title in over a decade? The facts speak for themselves i'm afraid.

Husain, i've already told you that Bellamy's phone was stolen before he made those texts, but what's the point in arguing anyway. It's obvious that you and many others have already made your mind up about Bellamy.

Who's your team Marc?
You're insulting a legend, expect someone to take issue with it and prepare to back it up.

He has won the premiership without being with Man U or Arsenal... THAT is a helluva bigger achievement than Man U or Arsenal winning. And this is a TEAM game, one man cannot carry a team throughout a season even though Shearer arguably has... look at europe this season. He has dragged them through on many occasions. But he is a striker, how can he make up the other 10 men? Your 'facts' are utter crap.

Bellamy made our minds up with his constant behaviour and his lying. Crying wolf every bloody time only works so often.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,017 Posts
That 'lying' point should be met with 'allegedly' beforehand by the way. Since you don't know the facts of what actually happened it could just as easily have been Souness telling the lies. But then that wouldn't fit snugly into your wee agenda i suppose.

He's a legend in your bedroom maybe, not in mine. True legends of the game are those who are involved with successful teams consistently throughout their careers. Name me another 'legend', apart from Shearer apparently, who have only won a single honour in over a decade of playing?

If you think that defeating Man Utd in one season to help Blackburn win the league gives him legendary status then i could just as easily make the same case for Chris Sutton.

You never answered me on which team you supported either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,056 Posts
King_Henrik said:
That 'lying' point should be met with 'allegedly' beforehand by the way. Since you don't know the facts of what actually happened it could just as easily have been Souness telling the lies. But then that wouldn't fit snugly into your wee agenda i suppose.

He's a legend in your bedroom maybe, not in mine. True legends of the game are those who are involved with successful teams consistently throughout their careers. Name me another 'legend', apart from Shearer apparently, who have only won a single honour in over a decade of playing?

If you think that defeating Man Utd in one season to help Blackburn win the league gives him legendary status then i could just as easily make the same case for Chris Sutton.

You never answered me on which team you supported either.
Alleged my arse. Souness, Shepherd, the whole bloody team... yes it is one big conspiracy against someone who just happens to be a royal shit. Agenda? Ah, yes... the conspiracy I forgot. Because it wouldn't make sense otherwise for someone to think Bellamy is a twat based on multiple incidents showing him to be a twat. No thats a little too logical.

So you're telling me that Shearer has never been one of the best in the world, is the number one striker in England, given a huge amount to the national side, scored bag loads in europe, about to be the alltime scorer for his club, won the ultimate with the league... none of this makes him a great footballer? Who are you trying to kid? Even the most basic dipshit could work out that Shearer is one of the greatest. So people like Le Tiss or Baggio etc. aren't afforded legendry status amongst their club and league because they might not have won everything? This doesn't deserve the time I am wasting on you. If you are too ignorent to know of Shearer then you simply can't be talked too.

Its written in the teams part of my profile and SM online stated it for you, do you need a neon sign to go along with these? Maybe the avatar is a clue. Or maybe the idea of you not having a clue is a clue in itself in this little 'debate'.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,867 Posts
husain_14 said:
Lets hope Bellamy goes skiing to Austria, gets caught in an avalanche and has to have his legs amputated because of frost bite. That mofo. :scream: :wallbang:
I don't think i'd even go that far :D

King_Henrik said:
He's a legend in your bedroom maybe, not in mine. True legends of the game are those who are involved with successful teams consistently throughout their careers. Name me another 'legend', apart from Shearer apparently, who have only won a single honour in over a decade of playing?

There's been plenty - Batistuta maybe the best example in recent years with only 1 league title to his name, yet when he was at his peak he was in the top 3 strikers in Europe and would have had his choice of any team, but isntead decided to stay with Fiorentina out of loyalty....that's not to be disrespected IMO (and he only won the league when his playing career was in decline at Roma). And in the past it was probably more common, with legends like Bobby Moore playing for relatively small clubs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
I don't know whether it's true or Not that Bellamy sent those messages but if so it would be sad.Souness to me doesn't seem the most Ideal motivator anyway,Newcastle should ditch him.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top