14,137 Posts
Some report said you're only going after Kaka if the Bellamy move fails:D

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Oh shit, its official.

4 and a half year deal :wallbang:
Trust me, he'll be brilliant for us.

Whether he'll be good for over 4 years though, I doubt it. That's absolutely insane imo. And we'll never get rid of him. He'll never get another club to match the wages we're paying him, and I can't see him being a regular starter until he's 34 somehow.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
So you got another reject of the big clubs ? Its no use to go after Kaka when you are planning to fill the squad with shit like Bellamy. Seriously, i really hoped that this MCity project would somehow threaten the status quo of EPL but guess not.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
I thought City were trying to be serious and attempt to break into the top four next season? Signing players like Bellamy I don't think will cut it. Bellamy is a very good EPL player but he isn't the type to take City to the next level. I don't like to speculate but I'm pretty sure the Welsh connection is a factor here.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Horrible signature really.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,012 Posts
Some report said you're only going after Kaka if the Bellamy move fails:D
yes apparently City don't need Kaka now as you managed to get your 1st choice target :thumbsup:

Milan fans thank you for being merciful and not taking the only little ewe lamb of the poor man. :proud:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here's the probable XI:

Hart

Richards
Dunne
Kompany
Bridge

Zabaleta
Ireland
SWP
De Jong

Robinho
Bellamy

Obviously the system won't be a 4-4-2. Robinho may drop out wide or into midfield. Kompany may play in midfield with Zabaleta in defence. Ireland would play on the left in a sort of Nedved role if we play 4-4-2.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts