Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Please no, hes not a bad player, but not the quality we should be looking for, and is atitude is questionable, although been ok rececently. Not a player i like

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Very good player. His attitude is questionable though. I mean, he used to text insulting SMSs to his coach ffs! (although to be fair Souness probably deserved it ;))

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
bellamy is a very good player ,on his day he's unstoppable , his pace is tremendous and even if we don't get him the fact that we migth be interested in him shows that rafa wants to inject pace into the team and offer a whole new dimension which can only be great .

·
Registered
747 Posts
Pacey, decent finshing, attitude problems...that's all I think when I hear his name...but he's just another Cisse imo

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
no he's far better than cisse ,don't insult the lad ,he might have an attitude problem but he is a good footballer.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Flo i think will stay, Cisse will go and Moro will probably go if Robbie gets offered a deal IMO. Kuyt and another striker possibly (hopefully Aguero :hopefull: ), all depends on the money if you ask me.

worrying thing is we are not being linked with a right winger. :depress:

·
Registered
747 Posts
liver bird said:
no he's far better than cisse ,don't insult the lad ,he might have an attitude problem but he is a good footballer.
I meant compared to Cisse back when he was in France :D

·
Registered
747 Posts
Nah, Craig will be an unlikely choice, Rafa will know Bellamy will bring trouble to Liverpool and ruin our image...he wouldn't sacrifice our image over skill, esp. when it is Bellamy we're talking about here.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
the main worry with bellamy is hat he prefers playing down the centre, but Rafa also prefers pace down the wings so at times he might ask bellamy to play wide, that would be troublesome. IMO we avoid bellamy, he has talent and hughes gets thje best out of him. we should focus on getting kuyt and nihat who like bellamy has pace but can also get involved in the attack and link play, ideal for the creative player in our 4-2-3-1 ;)

1 - 20 of 269 Posts