Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cragnotti has a plan to get Crespo by swapping players between four clubs. Inzaghi to Milan, Salas to Juve, Bierhoff to Parma and Crespo to Lazio. Sounds good to me. Juve will have Del Piero and Salas as the small strikers and Trezeguet and Kovacevic as the taller strikers. Perfect i think. Heres the article:

Salas obstructing Crespo move
By Guglielmo Buccheri at © eurofootball.com

Hernan Crespo’s tug-of war between Parma and Lazio has become the soap opera of the summer in Italy. An agreement between Lazio and Parma has been made but the deal is stalled over the exchange of Marcelo Salas.

The deal was agreed as Crespo for Matias Almeyda, Marcelo Salas plus 20 billion liras (€10.3m). Almeyda has moved to Parma, but the Chilean Matador has no intentions of moving.

“The chances of Salas accepting a transfer to Parma are almost zero at the moment,” declared the strikers’ agent Gustavo Mascardi.

Cragnotti is in South America trying to give it his last shot with Crespo, but if Salas keeps refusing, then the Lazio boss is ready to put into motion one of the most complicated market moves of recent years which would see four top squads involved.

The plan is that Salas would move from Lazio to Juventus (which the Chilean has agreed to); Filippo Inzaghi moves from Juventus to Milan; Oliver Bierhoff moves from Milan to Parma and at the end of it, Parma should let Hernan Crespo go.

One thing is for certain. Cragnotti does not give up and one way or the other Crespo will be his.

S

·
0 Posts
If this was to eventuate we would have another brilliant
striker in Salas.He is a very capeable striker and in my
opinion he is a much better player than Inzaghi.With a strikeforce containing Del Piero,Salas,Trezeguet and Kovacevic we would be a team that everyone in Europe would fear.

·
Registered
517 Posts
This is a nothing but a fairytale. Does any of you actually belive in this ?

Where did you read this: Tuttosport ? :)

Inzaghi will stay in Juve forever !!

Salas will not come, and what could he possible add to our team ?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got this article on this site. The way i see it with players prices etc... Inzaghi and Salas are worth around the same at the moment. Salas isn't as popular or good as he was once in price range. Bierhoff is worth half of them so Parma should get maybe Bierhoff plus money or another good player. Crespo is worth more than all of them. Parma should get another player as well. So in reality, these transfers are possible but like you all said, it would be hard to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts