Xtratime Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You got to wonder what that guy is thinking about... :)

Now he is bidding for Angel, which he will trade to Parma along with Almeyda. That's not so strange. But then he wants to give Crespo AND Veron to Inter for Vieri and Frey... Wow! That must be the most stupid deal ever attempted in HISTORY. Gee... Wonder what he will do next. Give Nedved, Salas and Sankovic for Ronaldo... :)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Verdi you are the idiot for posting a lame topic like this and beliving the bull**** that is written. Come on do the math: Veron 50$, Crespo 40$ for Vieri and Frey ??

Why do I bother ?

I won´t post more topics in here and I won´t read the lame news until the silly season over - which in italy is never !!

Bored

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I read it somewhere. I didn't make it up myself. I don't judge the news, that I leave to this forum to do. Finally, I don't go around and call people idiots like you. I would be upset but then I realized that you were a Lazio fan... What else could I expect...

·
Registered
82 Posts
The funny thing is that this rumour was posted on the Laziomania-site. If you can't comment on news put up there, then what...

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
why is everyone so angry and calling cragnotti crazy when you read just stupid rumors! there are only suggestions made by people in the media, thats it. did you actually read this off a quote to start attacking him? these rumors are all false for now and will never happen. if cragnotti does something stupid by actually making bad decisions in the transfer market, then you can attack him, but dont start judging him with false news!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm... Saved by LazioMania... :) Actually I read something in Italian, threw it at Babelfish and tried to make something out of it. It seems like I interpreted it correct though. :) Or perhaps Mattias use me as a source for LazioMania? :) :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
You're right, VERDI. Cragnotti must have lost it! Does that make me an idiot as well, Svennis?? :)

A Roma SOLO La LAZIO!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, sure. Parma would take Angel and give Crespo away just as an extra favour to the great Lazio... What's wrong with you? The offer previously mentioned was Salas + Stankovic/Almeyda. Would you rate Angel so much higher than Salas that an extra midifielder wouldn't be necessary to get the deal through?

G

·
I don't know if I am totally wrong but I haven't read anywhere that Angel AND Almeyda would go to Parma for Crespo. I have read Angel to Parma and Crespo to Lazio, but not two players.

And I still wonder how some still don't believe in what Cragnotti is doing …

Forza Lazio

G

·
So this rumor hasn't been written anywhere, you made this conclusion yourself ?

Forza Lazio

ps. what's wrong with me? I don't make up stories by own conclusions.

·
Registered
713 Posts
yes he is !!
Actually Veron is inavailable ! untill march 2001 !! is it really smart to buy him or to exchange him with Veron !!
I don't think so !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts