Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why don't you go ahead and complete your vision of a great Lazio? Keep on sweet talking us like a politician, saying stars will be replaced with stars etc etc

Tell you what, do it the Cragnotti way, and do it full out. Sell off Crespo, Nesta, Stam, Lopez, Stankovic and anybody who can bring in some cash. And then have a fan poll to see who their absolute favourite is among the players that are left, so you can make sure you sell him too. Then ask all your staff who they consider the worse player in the squad, promote him to captain and triple his salary. And don't forget to spend a huge amount of money on buying a couple of players one year in adavance, so you have a good excuse for selling whoever actually performs this year once the season is over. If anyone complains, you just say it's not their business and that you will take care of things. Then when your strategies turn out to be failures, you will lay the blame elsewhere and repeat that people forget what you have done for the club too fast.

To replace Nesta and Crespo, you should of course once again turn your attention to Spain. Lets see, with De la Pena and Mendieta already having such an amazing impact on Lazio and italian football, who could be the next Messiah? You already tried to sign Kiko last year, what about a re-run there? For sure, he will fit the profile of a "star replacing a star". Or maybe Amavisca for the left wing? He surely has a scudetto in him.

Oh, and for Gods sake, don't forget to chase Rivaldo again. After all, you have only done it four summers in a row, and who says he won't change his mind now? Just hang in there, maybe when he is 35 he'll accept.

Grazie Sergio.

·
Registered
518 Posts
applaud to u !!!

I even don't believe Crag is a decent businessman now.
Remember he marked a price on Nesta before WC -- 60M EU!!!The result is not only hurt Nesta deeply but also destroy the seller's market, I'm afraid that Juven can gain Nesta on a very very low price.:depress: :depress: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Crag is selling in the wrong time;)

Appart of very few, teams are stripped of cash.

Crag is selling, but who's buying?

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
:dielaugh:

I shouldn't be laughing over such a matter, but I just can't help it. It's a big, fat joke and its name is Cragnotti. :D:broken::wth::rolleyes::cry::undecide:

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Please, I demand that this gentleman is called by his real name: Cecchi Cragnotti!:tongue: :D :mad: :fero:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts