Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's party time at Lazio, and Sergio Cragnotti, the chairman, is already acting to keep party on for many seasons. On Sunday, celebrating at 'Olimpico' the second title in Lazio's history, with a friendly match against Bologna (result 5-5), the president confirmed the interest in Rivaldo.

"He is one of our main targets for the next season. It's long time we are working on this negotiation, and this is a crucial moment" Cragnotti said 'La Gazzetta dello Sport'.

With the leaving of the coach Louis Van Gaal and of the president Lluis Nunez, Barcelona is in a temporary chaotic period. And the same Rivaldo is not sure anymore to want to leave the Spanish club as just he said a month ago.

"Anyway there is not just the Brazilian player in our plans, there are many possible deals to reach and we are working hard. I guess Lazio like other clubs as well, will start to act in a more concrete way after the playoff Parma-Inter on Tuesday" Cragnotti explained.

About the voice of a possible interest in Batistuta "I never met anyone yet, but what it is sure is that he wants to leave Fiorentina to join a team which can give him European fame. So I think he will wait the result of the playoff to see if Inter will play the next Champions League".

Finally the president said "Who is not willing to have in his team players like Vieri, Figo, Peruzzi or Batistuta? But we should take care about balance as well! And we already made a first step to strengthen the team with the purchases of Claudio Lopez and Baronio".
http://www.italian-soccer.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rivaldo coming ? Then we probably have to sell also. But who is going to leave then ? I don't hope to much !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts