Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, didn't know where to post this so I hope nobody really minds me posting this here.

We are playing an online management game called CPL and we just introduced and started the Balkan league module into it. The idea of having mixed league is coming from the fact that it's easier to administer one league than 5 and because the idea is floating around in real life anyways...

Soooo... if you like management games and you don't mind the whole Balkan league idea(as some do) then by all means join in the fun.

It's different than hattrick in the way that CPL is more "human interaction oriented". You need to send teamsheets(1st eleven, tactics, subs) to administrator's email or PM's (no automation here) and you have to negotiate transfers with other managers through forums, PMs or league admins(if the club has no active manager). Anyway, it's different, but no less fun I'm sure.

Why am I writing this post in Serbian football? Well because we have quite a few Serbian clubs still available for new managers(no, before you ask Zvezda and Partizan are taken :) ). But Vojvodina, Buducnost, OFK Beograd and some 2nd division clubs like Napredak, Radnicki Nis, Proleter... are all available. (Yeah the league is mix of some new clubs and some historically succesfull clubs like Radnicki that awaits you to take them to new glory :) ).

There are also some Croatian, Bosnian, Slovenian and Macedonian clubs available if you fancy a different challenge ;)

So ... if you oppose and hate the whole idea please just ignore this message. But if you want to join the fun, you can register to the forums on the site below or if you have a question first, contact me on PM here or on CPL site. (I am administrating the Balkan league).

Site :
CPL site
CPL Balkan League
Balkan Pre-Season Cup (Currently in action)

And there is 1 rule : No nationalistic behaviour of ANY kind! :nono: We are all doing this for fun... so if you cannot handle that, please ignore the post.

Pozdrav,
JudlaBudla

·
Registered
211 Posts
JudlaBudla said:
OK guys, didn't know where to post this so I hope nobody really minds me posting this here.

We are playing an online management game called CPL and we just introduced and started the Balkan league module into it. The idea of having mixed league is coming from the fact that it's easier to administer one league than 5 and because the idea is floating around in real life anyways...

Soooo... if you like management games and you don't mind the whole Balkan league idea(as some do) then by all means join in the fun.

It's different than hattrick in the way that CPL is more "human interaction oriented". You need to send teamsheets(1st eleven, tactics, subs) to administrator's email or PM's (no automation here) and you have to negotiate transfers with other managers through forums, PMs or league admins(if the club has no active manager). Anyway, it's different, but no less fun I'm sure.

Why am I writing this post in Serbian football? Well because we have quite a few Serbian clubs still available for new managers(no, before you ask Zvezda and Partizan are taken :) ). But Vojvodina, Buducnost, OFK Beograd and some 2nd division clubs like Napredak, Radnicki Nis, Proleter... are all available. (Yeah the league is mix of some new clubs and some historically succesfull clubs like Radnicki that awaits you to take them to new glory :) ).

There are also some Croatian, Bosnian, Slovenian and Macedonian clubs available if you fancy a different challenge ;)

So ... if you oppose and hate the whole idea please just ignore this message. But if you want to join the fun, you can register to the forums on the site below or if you have a question first, contact me on PM here or on CPL site. (I am administrating the Balkan league).

Site :
CPL site
CPL Balkan League
Balkan Pre-Season Cup (Currently in action)

And there is 1 rule : No nationalistic behaviour of ANY kind! :nono: We are all doing this for fun... so if you cannot handle that, please ignore the post.

Pozdrav,
JudlaBudla
where to do you apply for a team I look on the sites I could not find maybe I am blind

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
JudlaBudla said:
Radnicki Nis, Proleter... are all available. (Yeah the league is mix of some new clubs and some historically succesfull clubs like Radnicki that awaits you to take them to new glory :) ).
Nice try dude ;)

But I haven't got the time for such a league, I play hattrick instead and that's enough for me. Andrija, you quit right?

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Man I'd play this thing (I'd pick OFK since Partizan is taken), but I don't have the time. I mean I would probably have the time for the next month or so, but it would run out eventually. Yes Drulo, I quit hattrick 'cause I didn't have the time for it unfortunately. All I can guarantee to have time for is our little prediction league here :D

How's the SCG league in HT going anyways? How many people? Have you reached the top flight yet Drulo? :)

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Over 1100 currently, it's growing like crazy. It takes a while before you get results but after that it's a cool game.

And nah, I'm second in the second division, like every year, but it's all good, I'll get there.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Drulo said:
Over 1100 currently, it's growing like crazy. It takes a while before you get results but after that it's a cool game.

And nah, I'm second in the second division, like every year, but it's all good, I'll get there.

I am in secound disivion in the Canada HT. Started before Serbia was in HT. It is probably pretty easy to figure out what my team is called :D

·
Registered
641 Posts
I would like to play Radnicki, but can`t they be promoted into the 1st Div ?

There are 4 free spots in the 1st div and with me there would be 3 selected in the 2nd div ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Supervic said:
I would like to play Radnicki, but can`t they be promoted into the 1st Div ?

There are 4 free spots in the 1st div and with me there would be 3 selected in the 2nd div ?
You can play Radnicki mate, no problem. But the league structure was already confirmed. As for vacant spots, don;t worry. All clubs without managers are stil managed by league admin and computer AI in tactics, so no problems there.
You can talk to me on CPL (same nickname -> JudlaBudla), send me PM and I'll get you started with the game.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Hm, then i am not interested.

I would like to have such a game with national teams.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts