Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It all goes here. Post everything here.

Coutinho, Pele, Suazo, Kerlon, Biabany, Luca Siligardi and who else could be interesting to follow?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I urge the moderators, DO NOT change the thread title like you usually do! :groan: Just let it be goddamit!!
If you do - this thread will die into one of those where no one will post.

·
Registered
67,330 Posts
http://www.modenafc.net/squadra/biabiany.asp

There's also Filkor. His team - Sassuolo - is surprisingly topping Serie B (coached by former Inter defender Andrea Mandorlini)

Attila came on in the 68th minute against Salernitana in week 1

Then he was introduced in the 61st minute vs. Pisa in the 2nd week.

You can check Sassuolo's scores and line-ups here, right next to seleziona la giornata (only the line-ups from their 3 opening fixtures are available,though)
http://www.sassuolocalcio.it/calendario.php?giornata=1

Btw, 2 products of Inter's youth system play for Sassuolo - Nicola Donazzan and Marco Andreolli.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Eliakwu anyone?

Seems like we are having 0.5 of him, and now in Spezia. (wiki)

Wasnt this guy renowned to be faster than martins at one time.

·
Registered
67,330 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
how about del piero?

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,215 Posts
Leonardo Bonucci...

We handed him into the care of Treviso. But I think they killed him. :(

·
Registered
67,330 Posts
Francesco Bolzoni.
He's part of the current squad, dude. I assume Bob meant players who aren't - such as loanees, co-owned players, those who will join us in the future and players who left the club for good ( young Pele :( )

Capitan Totti said:
Top notch midfielder.
We'll see about that. I'm not convinced with him personally. Hope you're right and I'm proven wrong.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
We'll see about that. I'm not convinced with him personally. Hope you're right and I'm proven wrong.
Not convinced?

I'm not saying your right or wrong, but its hard to judge considering he hasn't been used or not thought of. Now what Inter brass thinks is another story, that could very well be the case.

I hope he gets loaned out, and further develops.

·
Registered
67,330 Posts
He hasn't been given a fair run yes, but from the little I've seen he didn't look anything special.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
He's part of the current squad, dude. I assume Bob meant players who aren't - such as loanees, co-owned players, those who will join us in the future and players who left the club for good ( young Pele :( )

I know he is, dude. I thought the thread was about young Inter players.

He hasn't been given a fair run yes, but from the little I've seen he didn't look anything special.
I have seen every appearance of him this and last summer, and he was solid. I think he needs to be given more playing time.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
and that new adriano...?

·
Registered
67,330 Posts
haha, Carson is so lost. :D All this copy and pasting must be getting to him.

I know he is, dude. I thought the thread was about young Inter players.

I have seen every appearance of him this and last summer, and he was solid. I think he needs to be given more playing time.
Ok, how about we make it a tad interesting? :D

In 3 years from now I bet Bolzoni won't be playing for any top club. :stuckup:

If I'm proven right you should wear an avatar saying "N4L is my daddy" for a whole month. Of course if he stays and wins a place at Inter or leaves for Milan, Roma, juve etc.. then you win the bet, and I'd wear an avatar of your choice.

In?

·
Registered
306 Posts
haha, Carson is so lost. :D All this copy and pasting must be getting to him.

Ok, how about we make it a tad interesting? :D

In 3 years from now I bet Bolzoni won't be playing for any top club. :stuckup:

If I'm proven right you should wear an avatar saying "N4L is my daddy" for a whole month. Of course if he stays and wins a place at Inter or leaves for Milan, Roma, juve etc.. then you win the bet, and I'd wear an avatar of your choice.

In?
xt wont exist in 3 years

·
Registered
67,330 Posts
You think the economic crisis will hit it? :neutral: Or will we all cease to exist?

Btw I had a similar online bet with a guy called enola at the Parma forum a few years ago (2002 or 2003) - he said that no one will remember Muntari in 3 years time. I won :proud: but I don't know if he still posts, may be I'll check. :D

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.