Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday KO 14:30

Usually Feyenoord - Heerenveen provides the fans with a lot of goals and I don't expect it to be different this time as this by no means will be a kickabout in the park as the Friezen will want some sort of result too to qualify for the UEFA cup.

We could guarantee it too with 3 games to go provided we win the game as it'll put us out of reach of Heerenveen and Twente and even better, we'll see Prince O in a John de Wolf avatar too then :D

For us Hofs will be suspended (again) while Babos, Gibbs and Saidi all have niggling little injuries. Gibbs being the most doubtful so in all likelihood it should mean that we'll be seeing Bahia start again and hopefully proving why he's been given offered a contract.

For Heerenveen, Huntelaar is a doubt while Sikora, Haarala and Rzasa are definitely out so no real problems for them with Samaras in scoring form and Sikora along with Rzasa we all know about

Line-up I expect:

--------Lodewijks/Babos---------

Östlund-Saidi-Bahia/Gibbs-Pascal

---de Graaf-Ono-Goor------

--Castelen-Kuijt-Kalou--------

hoping for a good game and 4-2 win with K2 both bagging a brace

Attachments

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Hehe, that's some mean shite :groan:

·
Registered
59,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hij's mooi heh :D

Gibbs will definitely be out btw so Bahia should start while if Saidi won't make it, Zuiverloon should step in for him.
Bit worrying though is that Pardo instead of de Graaf will apparantly play with Ono if the Feyenoord site is to be believed. We all know what happened last time when we played with the 2 lightweights :rolleyes:

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Nothing to play for other than honour. Hopefully we do see Zuiverloon and Bahia get the chance to play together.

Heerenveen is always tough, but at least away from home they're beatable.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Lol, ofcourse it's nice to provoke the rivals a bit but i can be damn annoying and it will come back to haunt you sooner or later so i'll just keep it at this ;). Anyway, i just wanted to point out that Wally is in danger of loosing his 3rd bet in a row :D

·
Registered
59,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
we'll have to throw away our 32 goal advantage in the next 3 games then if Twente are to pass us :D

but what a horrible performance. In a way I'm not too annoyed that we lost as it's even clearer now for Wotte and Gullit who will have to be sold in the summer. From what I know, Boschaart wasn't injured when he got subbed off so I take it he was slow as a turtle yet again. Definitely looked so for Heerenveens first goal where he just stood there and watched :eek: so taking Gullits and Kuijts after match comments, he especially'll have to fear for his future as will some others
For the rest I don't want to go too deep into the performance as it was basically Kuijt (& Goor and Östlund according to Gullit) vs Heerenveen but the 2nd point I want to bring up is Bosvelt.
Was listening to Radio Rijnmond and apparantly he phoned them angry after Gullit gave his version of events in the after match press conference. Guess we'll be hearing more about this in the press this week :sigh:

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Truly sad ending of an equally sad season. Gullit and his staff are turning our team into a mediocre subtopper. Man, I never thought I'd say it, but I miss the days when Bert was still in charge..

I don't believe a word of what Gullit said about Bosvelt either. Paul's a man of principle and would not have already signed for Heerenveen if Feyenoord had shown proper interest.

I wonder how many weeks ago Bert or any other coach had been sacked with this kind of performance.. :rollani:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I believe what Gullit said about Bosvelt. BUT I envision it like this: They called him and probably said hey old chap we heard youre coming back to NL, we might be interested in having you with us .. but we are not completely sure yet , talk to you later.... or something like that, not really convincing, which may have hurt Paultje, while Heerenveen has probably shown genuine appreciation for the guy.

Yeah it does feel like we're part of the mediocre subtopper fanbase :doh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts