Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys & Shanie! ;)

Tomorrow at 24:00 hours we'll know which team we have for the rest of the season. I think this is worth a countdown thread.

Right now the main threat is of course that Ferrari could end up at Juve today or tomorrow.

Here are some other threats:

Milan wants to buy Gilardino AND Bonera for a combined fee of €12M. €4M for Bonera and €8M for Gilardino. They would probably stay for the rest of the season though. Both these players are also of interest to both Juve and Inter.

However, Gilardino could be loaned to Palermo for the rest of the season.

I hate to admit it but it seems like we're fücked for real... I can't understand why it has to hit us this hard though. Why earn very little money on things that hurt us a lot? I thought we had our finances under control before the Parmalat thing...

So in the summer we need a new owner. But by then it seems like we're completely taken apart. That would leave us with nothing to attract buyers with. Right now we at least have young and promising players like Marchionni, Ferrari, Cannavaro, Bonera, Bresciano, Barone, Gilardino... It's a nice core to build a squad around. If we lose them we would have nothing left.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bondi is the phucking devil. Why can't he wait until the summer and get better deals for the players AND allow Parma to reach good results? :mad:

We're linked to Degano, Codrea and Potenza though... Never heard about them? Well... Neither have I.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
IF we sell Gilardino, who will play as a striker? Eliakwu who has played 10 minutes before?:howler: :tongue:

Phuck Parma and f'uck Bondi.

F

·
0 Posts
Il Parma dà valore aggiunto
Per lo sponsor un ritorno di 46,2 milioni di euro

:confused:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fredrik said:
Il Parma dà valore aggiunto
Per lo sponsor un ritorno di 46,2 milioni di euro

:confused:
I don't understand either. GaGa?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jimmy said:
He has just joined Ancona on loan from Inter, so that seems highly unlikely. :eek:
Don't worry... We would only loan him. Why do you care anyway? You'll probably buy Stam in the summer and when Stam leaves you will sign yet another star defender.

It's a strange thing. Fans of big teams have this bizarre affection for players that will never ever play for them. They get mad when their loaned out 8th choice defender or whatever gets sold... I like to call it greed. Look at us. We have nothing. You have everything. Still you would be upset if we signed this Potenza dude on a permanent basis. And still you tell us that we must understand and not get mad when you sign our star players.

Sometimes I phucking hate the football world. The rich clubs control EVERYTHING.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
I wouldn't mind Ferrari or Bonera to come to Milan now. Laursen is simply too unreliable and either Nesta or Maldini only starts every other game. We could lose points from a stupid Laursen mistake..

edit: and he's bound to make at least three for every full 90 minutes..

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Quivering said:
I wouldn't mind Ferrari or Bonera to come to Milan now. Laursen is simply too unreliable and either Nesta or Maldini only starts every other game. We could lose points from a stupid Laursen mistake..

edit: and he's bound to make at least three for every full 90 minutes..
Fúck u?:)

·
Administrator
52,351 Posts
Laursen is better then Bonera...

I dont want Bonera at juve even with our defence. the only thing that speaks for him is that his young. you can accept him as backup but nothing more.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
VERDI said:
Don't worry... We would only loan him. Why do you care anyway? You'll probably buy Stam in the summer and when Stam leaves you will sign yet another star defender.

It's a strange thing. Fans of big teams have this bizarre affection for players that will never ever play for them. They get mad when their loaned out 8th choice defender or whatever gets sold... I like to call it greed. Look at us. We have nothing. You have everything. Still you would be upset if we signed this Potenza dude on a permanent basis. And still you tell us that we must understand and not get mad when you sign our star players.

Sometimes I phucking hate the football world. The rich clubs control EVERYTHING.
Did I miss something? :confused:

I only pointed out that he has just been loaned out to another team, so I doubt he will join ANY other team this season. If this Potenza rumour was for next season, it makes sense.

I didn´t even mention that I wanted Potenza to stay with us or anything similar. Just that I haven´t experienced a player switching team that fast after being loaned out to another team. Have you?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
This whole situation leaves me really dumbfounded. I don't understand anything at all what happens.

Just **** all this, fastforward til the summer and FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL WILL HAPPEN TO THE CLUB!

Pretty please?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts