Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas we're almost there...10,000 posts on this forum. We couldn't have done it without all our loyal poster.....

So who will get the 10,000th post??? My guess....

Ivo.:D

·
International
8,545 Posts
Doesn't matter to me who gets it, as long as it ain't wolf:tongue:

From the day the forum was opened to 10,000 posts is pretty sweet and I'm glad I got to be a part of it. When the forum first started, there wasn't many of us and there were slower times but the forum was never dead, not that I can remember.

Now there's so many of us that if I had to name everybody, I'm sure I couldn't do it off the top of my head.

The funniest thing I would say was ------>Biban:D:D

I still laugh when I see it, Ero's the king!!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
For how long does Croatian forum exist?

pozdravlja vas svih,majstor...

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
majstor...I have no idea..Ivo would know that one.

Ivo...Biban is Ero's hero...:D

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
yeah yeah, laugh it up IVO. :)

The forum is the youngest in the Euro football section, actualy I think the Poles may a lot younger. I beleive it started off as IVO, Oluja, Boban_2 and some others at the EE forum, then I joined the party, accidently finding the page, itching to misspell something, so I joined too. Soon we got other guys like Urchin etc., then Jure and a crapload of other posters, and now we're nearly at a milestone.

I remember it like it was yesterday, IVO's 1000 post thread, congratulations, he said, it's 1000, then I soon opened up the 2,000, and now JureM the 10,000.

I'll attempt to name everybody one of these days...maybe the odd post from some of those guys that contributed would be good.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I love the Biban thing, not for the sake of lauging at you, it's just sounds so funny:D

As far as time wise goes, I think it's open for about a year.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
I've made some horrible spelling mistakes in my time, I admit it, you wouldn't expect it though, I've just finished a 2,000 word essay on Nozick and my spellcheck only picked out one mistake !! :tongue: :tongue:

·
©
7,230 Posts
This forum has really built up lately. When I first started it was good but not that many people were posting........ now it is great and one of the busiest on xtratime I would think.:)

The 10,000 post will probably go to a visitor who barely posts in the forum.:D

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Bravo, 10,000!!!

I called for 20,000 by the WC back in January and I guess that was optimistic but 10,000 is just fine considering this thing started off so small.

Someone from our neighbours forum had the nerve to call this place "lowly used" a while back and I see that this person likes to travel "the Nile" as I sometimes do.

Well done boys lets keep'em rollin'.

This place has had its ups and downs.

I hope the 10,000th post will usher an era of maturity. Lets' keep the debates but nothing insulting or in bad taste.

Here's to another 10,000 (glasses raised)

Cheers!

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
yeah yeah, Ero this Ero that...

Yeah, or even Bili...now where's this guy?

IVO...what about Livnjak...

·
Registered
212 Posts
ERO i'm back.....So whats the door prize for lucky 10,000 th post.

;)

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
hey, old faces popping up ;)

the door prize is a picture of JureM in his ex-girfriends swimsut...he's a hottie :) :D :tongue:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Ero said:
hey, old faces popping up ;)

the door prize is a picture of JureM in his ex-girfriends swimsut...he's a hottie :) :D :tongue:
haha....swimsut

;-)

...speedo's will do just fine :p

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
damn, I was a little mean I admit, but if I can't make fun of my kolega JureM, what's the world come to?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts