Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, that's it, I'm now officially jumping on the Gilardino bandwagon. I was skeptical because people are way too quick to praise young players as the second coming of Christ. In fact I recall that around this time last year I proclaimed Miccoli the new Messiah of the Azzurri. :eek: Well enough about that, the point is even after his terrific run in Serie A last year, I didn't want to give Gilardino the nod because what if it was just a one season wonder? Well I've seen enough now, the match against Inter he was great (and what a goal), the goal last night against Russia and bits and pieces from before and my mind is made up. His ability is just amazing and only a serious setback could keep his career from flourishing. He deserves to play for a top club and while it would be nice if Parma were a CL contender, I guess he will move on very soon as in his case he should.

He's going to be big! :star:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
What about Frey then? Do you rate him higher then Buffon? :stuckup: if you do then we forgive you for not recognizing Gilas talent :devil:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Valdrin said:
What about Frey then? Do you rate him higher then Buffon? :stuckup: if you do then we forgive you for not recognizing Gilas talent :devil:
I already know about Frey since he played for Inter. In fact he's the only reason my Parma are currently top of Serie A in my Football Manager game. :D

But better than Buffon? Sorry :)

EDIT: ok the actual reason Parma are top of Serie A is because I cheat in the game. What can I say, I'm a juve fan :D

I had to admit it, the guilt was killing me :D

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
FM2005 sucks. I always won 5-0 or higher numbers. Then I gave up on it.

So you're playing with Parma eh? Who's your best player? ;)

Btw; what made you change your mind about Gila :star:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, started off playing 3 season with Monaco, then took on Real Madrid and when Vialli was fired by Parma, I took the job. My best players are Ronaldinho, Podolski, Frey and Bresciano. Only signed a couple players on free transfers myself (Izmailov, Zaccardo), otherwise playing with the squad I inherited from Vialli (he sold Gila to Lazio :eek:).

It was the goal he scored against Russia, it was the last straw to put it that way. :D

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Ronaldinho at Parma? :eekani:

That's cheating to the fullest :D :D. Bresciano is surprisingly good in the game. We also have some incredible youngsters there; Mandorlini is one of them. Are you at least winning lo scudetto?

Where did you see the goal, damn I missed it on Eurosport :(

have any link?

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Did you win over Juventus :mad: ;)

Barones goal was awesome but Gilas was nothing special. And that changed your mind? You must've missed his goal versus Roma last year at olimpico (I think) where he joggled with the ball,having Samuel,Zebina at his back and lobbed Pelizzoli. A goal from nowhere actually :proud: Anyway, I'm happy you've found some light :D

·
Administrator
53,060 Posts
Heh,I have been seeing the light for a long while now :)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Osman said:
Heh,I have been seeing the light for a long while now :)

Good for you :tongue: but I still see that you support Juventus :tongue:

Naah...just kidding.

The fück is wrong with this forum, I hope it doesn't die like Lazios. I remember the year we had Mutu, we were voted to be the most hostile fans on XT telling everybody to fück off :D :proud: ahhh those were the days. :proud:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Valdrin said:
Did you win over Juventus :mad: ;)
I lost once, I beat them once.

Valdrin said:
The fück is wrong with this forum, I hope it doesn't die like Lazios. I remember the year we had Mutu, we were voted to be the most hostile fans on XT telling everybody to fück off :D :proud: ahhh those were the days. :proud:
Simple.. you have seen the light ;) But at least you always had that unity (and still do) whereas for some reason the Roma fans on XT constantly pick fights amongst each other. :undecide:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Nice topic to talk about Parma in computer games ;)

I play with Parma in PES4 Master League. I bought Mezague, Barnetta, Milito and Blasi :star: while I sold many players (Degano, Pisanu, Savi, Bucci, Zicu,...). I am currently 2nd behind Inter and I made Sorrentino become great, he is almost better than Gila now :)

·
Registered
60,609 Posts
numerodix said:
EDIT: ok the actual reason Parma are top of Serie A is because I cheat in the game. What can I say, I'm a juve fan :D
:D

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Martin, I have been saying this for a while now. So much for me always getting everything wrong. :D

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Andy, with almost 10 friggin thousand posts you say so many things that a few of them are bound to be correct. ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts