Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are going to reach the milestone having 10000 members!!!!!!!!! :happy: :star: what gift should be given to the 10000th member? :D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
A new status...he/she should be paraded through all the forums...and users should bow at his/her feet. Chanting "Oh Great One"...a crown is to be placed upon their username to signify their status and importance on the board.

That's enough wouldn't you say?

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
It's not that much of a milestone. How many posters that is active is. Members have been pruned and would we not have done that we would have passes 10.000 long ago... if we not already done that.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Kris is right, we hit 10k a long time ago.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JKris said:
because we emptied the database of inactive members before as they slow down the database.
yup, that is exactly what i think. we only concern about active members, but not how many members are there. good to delete those inactive members and those with few posts having not saying anything in a year.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
I think Jan didn't like doing that as he wanted to tout about the site having "x" number of members for advertisers. But we just want the site to be quick :)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Balis-of-Steel said:
I think Jan didn't like doing that as he wanted to tout about the site having "x" number of members for advertisers. But we just want the site to be quick :)
Yes, it used to be quite slow during the XT.com days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts