Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a hard to say i think. ive seen him play against very poor defences and do nothing, then play against good teams and do well.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
He needs to become a Milanista and take charge!!!
Totti will then be known as the King of Queens!

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Well, to say it politely ... he would expecience language-difficulties ;)

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I think he could do really well for Juve (replacing DP) or at Milan (in a x-mas tree formation), but I doubt that he still has it in him to be #1 in the world. World class surely, but not #1

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
he is already the best. it doesnt matter...only glory hunting front runners judge players on what team they play for...oh wait, i think i insulted everyone on this board....oh well.

·
Registered
552 Posts
he is only "good" in Roma because rest of the team is terrible. they need to spend some money to buy good players, they do have the money to do so.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
doesnt make him more or less skilled...you rate him how you rate him...regardless if he is on Roma or Juventus.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Don't mind him AS, he doesn't even know what type of player Del Piero is. :jester:

·
Registered
60,542 Posts
Totti is ****ing great and anyone who thinks otherwise should follow snooker or some sport other than football.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Well, I think you love Totti for other reasons than just his playing style, so we'll leave it at that. :jester:

·
Registered
60,542 Posts
Andy said:
Well, I think you love Totti for other reasons than just his playing style, so we'll leave it at that. :jester:
Yeah, that four finger gesture was also cool as hell, I'd have to say. :shades:

Totti is a great footballer, don't you agree ? :eekani: Because that's what I said.

Oh and I'm not the one with a Cannavaro avatar, you know. ;)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Totti is one of the best footballers in the world, no question.

I just can't see how some people like his attitude, except if you're a Romanista.

As for Cannavaro,

Thanks. :D :jester:

Not like you guys need him, or anything. :happy:

·
Registered
60,542 Posts
Who mentioned anything about his attitude ?

As for Cannavaro, it seems that you've never watched Inter for the past two years because YES, he wasn't needed.

Cannavaro was even worse than Materazzi at Inter, that's a fact. He kept getting injured all the time, and when fit he was shit. Juventus have the best "pharmacy" :D in football so that's why he has improved. Still, I believe that Capello, Emerson and Thuram playing at CB were all more helping factors.

I was against the deal not because Cannavaro is anything special, but because it's clear that he'll strengthen Juve's defence. Anyway, It's not like I'm the one doing business at Inter so don't thank me. :yawn:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I think Totti is the best in the world at his position. And there's no doubt his true value would shine without losers such as Cassano around him who whine more than play.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts