Xtratime Community banner

Could the next one be Raul?

520 views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Abdul 
#1 ·
The next target for Inter is Raul. Inter wants to buy the player for £40. Del Bosque have declared that he don´t want the player no more. Moratti is very interested in the player and will make an official bid later this week.

#4 ·
Raul has signed a new contract and the buy out clause is astronomical and it will keep him in Madrid.

Raul is the heart of madrid!

#5 ·
We dont need Raul and as Che pointed out he just signed a new contract with Real and his buy out clause is 200 gazillion dollars or some ridiculous price around that. And when did Del Bosque say he didnt want Raul :confused:

#7 ·
1.Inter does not need Raul at all.He has R9 i Recoba

2.Price is too big(even for Inter)

3.Raul has just signed a new contract.I belive he will never leave Real

#9 ·
Oh,I didn´t think that you would believe this. I lied my head of. I thought that everyone would understand that I lied. Let me explain why I did this.

I´m so sick about hearing that Zanetti is going to R.Madrid because it´s bullsh**, so I did something exactly the same as they did in the Madrid forum. They said that Lippi didn´t want Zanetti. Total bull.
It´s obvious that Raul will not leave Madrid, as obvious as Zanetti will not leave Inter. As Che said Raul is the heart of the club. Zanetti is the heart of Inter.

Don´t take this wrong. I didn´t try to fool you. I wanted to see the spaniards reaction and the reaction was as I thought it would be.

So my point is. Zanetti will never leave Inter, not in the next years anyway.

I can´t believe that some of guys took this seriousely.Hahahaha.

#13 ·
Recoba, Ive been reading these forms for some time before I decided to join. I agree with you that there are some crap rumors out there! However, go to the madrid form, someone has posted what appears to be a legitamate interview with Zanetti. I can not fault someone for their passion but there maybe something to this rumor. The elections in Madrid have become desperate and desperate men revert to desperate measures. Zanetti like Figo may be pulled into this cess pool.

decide for yourself.

Inter be proud!
Hala Madrid!!

G
#16 ·
You guys seem to be under the illusion that Zanneti is to Inter as Nesta is to Lazio, Maldini to Milan, Guardiola to Barcelona, Raul to Real Madrid etc.. I don't agree. Zanneti is very loyal to Inter but if he is offered a good deal at another great club, he won't pass that up just because "his love for Inter is too much." The other guys I mentioned above would. Zanneti might go or he just might stay, but the fact of the matter is he doesn't symbolize Inter. No one player does. I guess that says a lot about the club's management style.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.