Xtratime Community banner

Who wins the Scudetto?

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
43,201 Posts
The Juve dominance needs to be broken for the sake of the league, but it would be much better if it were due to increased competition rather than a temporary blip in the radar like this.

·
Registered
34,083 Posts

·
Administrator
53,305 Posts
Because they are stupid.

More seriously, because he flopped badly at Inter, which is actually something Lippi went through anyway.
Weren't you against Gaspa to Juve? I remember I asked for him past 1-2 years and you were negative about his odds there.

·
Registered
47,347 Posts
Weren't you against Gaspa to Juve? I remember I asked for him past 1-2 years and you were negative about his odds there.
Yep, I'm against it because in Italy the coaches like him can succeed just in minor club, where the players are not primadonnas. You have seen what happened with Gomez who was probably the one primadonna of Atalanta. Burnt. If there had been more than one the burnt one would have been the coach. This is what typically happens in big clubs and I have no doubt that it happened at Inter as soon as Gasperini tried to do what he usually does. Agnelli's Juventus is different from Moratti's Inter but when 2-3 players with rich contracts started to moan Gasperini would be burnt nevertheless. I guess the same Gasperini knows it and this is the reason why he didn't leave Atalanta even if he surely had the chance. Maybe it will happen in the future but I'm sure he will ponder the choice.

·
Registered
64,501 Posts
With 5 juve league matches to spare

:)

Reactions: Andy Christ

·
Registered
64,501 Posts
Or even better, they qualify and Ceferin excludes/bans them.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts