Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIFA and UEFA and all other soccer organizations are the most corrupt organizations in the world.

FIFA is trying to tap into the American market because of the money to be had. Their first exploit was to fix us in a bracket with England to grab more viewers in making them believe we all the sudden has this rivalry with England, lol.

UEFA always fixes the Champions League so that it makes it easier for the big Spanish and English clubs to go furthest.

Soccer has so many people under it's spell. I don;t fall for it. 9/10 soccer games you will watch will be boring as ****, so I really don;t get it all.:cap:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
USA winning the worldcup good for the sport?

I cant believe how many people would prefer to win a world cup just so you would get some attention from the rest of the world.

People have admitted they dont care about soccer, but that it would be recognized around the world so that is why they care. Doesnt that seem highly insecure and kinda sad to anyone else?

Anyway, Soccer can be played in a 4th world country with a piece of garbage as a ball. That is why it is popular. It is such a vague "sport" that it is no wonder people enjoy the organized version of it. It is, at its roots, the simplest game possible.

TBH, I MUUUUUCH prefer Gaelic. Soccer is far too restrictive , and has gotten so far away from its roots that it is ruined.:scared:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
We have to accept money has became the most important factors in every circle so when people works thier career base on money more than soul, It will be always problem in the results because they have not reached the real value of thier career.

We just engange ourselve in our love team and cheer them will be enough.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Lambasting corruption and he has FC Porto in his teams list. Oh the irony. :howler:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lambasting corruption and he has FC Porto in his teams list. Oh the irony. :howler:
If u cut me I would bleed blue and white... maybe a dash of pink cuz its so purty:ass:!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts