Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The referee who called the shots in Juve- Parma today , De santis guess what???
Juventus has never lost when he has been on the field. Wonder why???????????

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i wont say it - im still crying . I am crying so much that i dont have any tears left...

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA (injured) MIHAJLOVIC !!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It doesn't surprise me Sibirman.It's just typical.This kind of crap has been going on for years.Remember Ronaldo's penalty that never was? Remember that goal at Piacenza?Two years ago now I think.Some things never change.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sibirman! How many games has Juventus played under De Santis?

Cinelli

Im in sorrow

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don´t know, but since it´s in the papers, I guess it´s quite alot.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And his father is a AS Trigoria fan!!! sslazio11 don't cry, we are the real winners.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I don't believe in God anymore.Why we don't have luck? Why no justice? Why we can not get what we deserve? Why?Why?WWWWWWWhhhhhyyy?
Why Milan changed the game and in the last 4 minutes ,they scored 2 goals to Sampdoria last year?Why Batistuta had a great shot to us at the last second? Not to Juve? Why milan won easily in Delle Alpi against Juve last year? Why Juve won in San Siro against Inter easily?How did they do it at the last minute in Bologna?Why they always win only 1-0 ? Why referees are always with them when they are in a race of scudetto? Why did questo figlio di troia de-merda- santis did not allow a clear gol?
Someone tell me why please?
We have one solution?
I am sure Perugia will sell the game to Juventus.But we'd better "at least" try a huge amount of a winning bonus to Perugia players!A money which can change their life.If they can get a draw or win!
Why not? It is much better for them then being sold!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NO! We would become like them! Never! I would prefer Serie B!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
...and if I were like You I would say that Lazio has deliberately tried to cheat in every single match possible this season by fielding Veron as a player with an Italian passport.
But I have no proof of that, and consequently I would never do it......

Ciao.

Ladri and proud... duhh :( :( :(.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Someone doesn't know what means to be LAZIALE. I would be proud of my team also if we don't win nothing for 1000 years.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Juventino ! Hai ragione ! Siamo in B...Siete Campioni !
Si , Oggi e' tuo !
Pero, ogni giorno e' nostro !
Perche noi vivamo con onore, voi con vergogne
Un vero tifoso Granata
I am sorry for Lazio fans .They stole your title.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
What can we say?? S*** happens...
Eventhough we can't get lo scudetto this season, but at least we prove ourself as a team that deserve to get "lo Scudetto"
Cheer up guys....still 90 minutes to play

Forza Lazio

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Check the Juve forum; now they say we're cheating and bribing the refs instead of them doing so... :(

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have no comment, but HOW CAN WE BRIBE THE REFS TOO??? ))): Just kidding. To be honest i talked about Juventus and the Bribe during last December when they suddently were awarded penalties and were favourized by the refs. when Lazio were denied all that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts