Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like we're going to sign him soon. Great news! :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
He'd be a good partner for Miccoli up front I feel,anyway what's happened to nakata?

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, c'mon. He's good. Better than Muzzi, Cruz, Tare and Fava anyway. :rolleyes:

Liverpool wants 10 million for Baros. He's worth it.

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ToniSamp said:
I rate Corradi more or less as good (or as bad if you prefer...) as Tare.
Well, he's no Simone Inzaghi anyway.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
46,430 Posts
Jonas said:
Well, he's no Simone Inzaghi anyway.... :rolleyes:
Oh Jonas, I'm the first to say that Simone Inzaghi is a crappy forward! Yet, Corradi is hardly comparable to Inzaghi cause they are two different kind of forwards.
Corradi is in the category "slow classic centerforwards with strong header and few other skills" like Tare and Rossini, to give you an example.
Simone Inzaghi is in the category "opportunistic forwards able to free themselves from man marking but not so able when shooting and in general having few skills".

That said, I'd always buy Simone Inzaghi over Corradi... above all having a copy of Corradi (Rossini) in my team.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Corradi is a slow bad technical skills and heading that quite frankly sucks. If your going to get Corradi why not bet Bonazzoli as he at least can hold the ball up well. Bonazzoli doesn't score a lot of goals because he has a bad head in front of the net like Corradi but he does work hard for his team and can distribute the ball. Anyway don't get Corradi, get Fava or someone else.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Fiorentina should look to someone like Caracciolo a young strong forward with a very positive future,Has fine ball skills and is good with his head.

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ah screw it, it won't happen. The club is more interested in Muzzi.... :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts