Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard they are after Tevez, and is not the only buy they will get, they will buy another argie, and 5 new brazilian players..why not recovering Rivaldo-Redondo, I think ols and all still can do it with young blood like Tevez and the other 4 brazies left to buy..whta do you think?

PD: btw Redondo I will love to see him at least ONE day in the blue/yellow t-shirt of my Xeneises, but I find it even more probably in Corinthias, I just want bad him to not retire, I still can reacll one of his last games in Milan where him and Kaka, constantly played within them, was just a pleasure, and ended in an asssitant to Kaka and a beautiful goal...come on just buy him...for actiall SA level, those two R, can do it...

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Well, for once busines. You may pay a lot of Tevez now , but the return he will give will be great also. That is not the truth about Redondo and Rivaldo.
Another stuff is Rivaldo have a odd relationship, after his blast this year with Cruzeiro, he is not that big sight and for other, he already have some story with Corinthians, so I do not know how it would end...
For Redondo, he could give us this pleasure, a 1,2 farewell years. Belo Horizonte is a loveable city however...

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
hahahahaha Tevez at Corinthians, no way! At least I hope :D
but it would be good for brasileiro, also there is rumors on todays papers about Luxemburgo being contacted by MSI

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If Tevez continues with his head in the stratosphere, can be better to get Piojo Lopez..I know Rivaldo-Redondo is not even mentioned, just that the only club that can afford them, and make Redondo re think his retirement can be now Corinthians, Redondo loves football above all, the chance to be with Rivaldo, with a new kid like Tevez, and the brazilians ones they will nuy, hey sounds great, of course I will love the three in Boca..but hey, we won't spend two dimes with el cartonero Macri, if I were Macri, like once came Balbo to retire, I will be right now in aplane going after Fernando.
The thing is that if they now will have the money, they can make this dream team for the good of SA...just dreaming...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Rivaldo is not going to Corinthians.

First because his team is doing quite well at the Champions League. No player in their right mind would switch a starting position and easy praise in a team doing well at CL for an adventure in South America.

Second because he once said it so. When he played for Corinthians 10 years ago, he had to hire bodyguards to stop Corinthians hooligans unpleased for his performances from beating the crap out of him. Why would he risk going through that again?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Redondo is not going to Corinthians.

He simply has nothing to offer, and will be an embarassment if he tries to come back, at his age, after all his injuries. I just do not see this happening.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Corinthians would be better off signing:

Tevez
Washington (cheap, out of contract in 2005)
Roger (wants to live in SP, has a show biz girlfriend who will not move)
Gamarra (former Corinthiano)
Mineiro (midfielder, from Sao Caetano)

plus a pair of laterais... say... Kleber (former Corinthiano, in Switzerland); are there any good Argentinean right full-back?

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Some rumors are giving Washington with proposals from France and Italy, that may make him not that cheap.
Roger is also rumored to be linked with the possible move of Robinho to Benfica. There is other possibilities I think also, but I think it is too soon...

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
And I've heard on ESPN that Tevez wants a six-month contract, expecting a transfer to Europe in the middle of 2005. So Tevez would play for Corinthians only for the Paulista and either the Copa do Brasil or Libertadores (they still have chances of qualifying for the Libertadores, right? I don't have the updated tables in front of me and I'm too tired to look it up, but I think they're still in the race).

But I must say that sacking Tite is not a good way to begin this "superteam" project. Tite turned Corinthians' campaign around and it would only make sense to continue his work.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
JCamilo said:
Roger is also rumored to be linked with the possible move of Robinho to Benfica. There is other possibilities I think also, but I think it is too soon...
I am not sure if Roger would be a good idea. He might clash with Tevez, and it is in the best interest of Corinthians to give a second chance to Gil.

Moreover, someone like Elano or Magrao (impossible) might be a better fit than Roger.

Think about it...

-----------------FABIO COSTA--------------------
-------ANDERSON------------GAMARRA------------
--ANDERSON LIMA---------------------KLEBER (**)
---------MINEIRO--------------FABINHO-----------
--ELANO---------------------------------GIL------
------------WASHINGTON (*)-----TEVEZ----------
--------------------------------------------------

(*) or DEIVID, or FABRICIO CARVALHO...
(**) or FABIANO of Fenerbahce, or GUSTAVO NERY (Bremen)...

That looks like a very serious team to fight for the title next year, and Libertadores in 2006.

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
I do not think Corinthians have chaces to classify to Libertadores right now...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Libertadores 2006 is at reach of some 64 teams playing Copa do Brasil 2005, plus all the 22 teams playing Brasileiro 2005, so Corinthians can surely qualify!

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
It is for Garrincha question. 2006 is open to everyone, of course.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Garrincha said:
And I've heard on ESPN that Tevez wants a six-month contract, expecting a transfer to Europe in the middle of 2005.
There is no such a thing as a 6-month contract for a player who is not a free agent. Considering that Tevez probably knows that, my guess is that someone working at ESPN does not have a clue.

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Sem erro,
perhaps is the famous "If he gets a better offer from europe, he can leave after six months " kind of contract...
I see actually corinthians causing the price of contracts here raizing to not suitable levels yet again...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
What I am most afraid is not the money, but the combination of Luxemburgo and money. He has a magic touch at picking players. That is why Corinthians might just let Tite go.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts