Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is today, i'm going home now to check this game....i'm already getting nervous!!
My cousin ( a sao paulo fan :() is going to the game...lucky sod
you guys can see the goals on www.globo.com, click "esportes" and you'll see that Brazilian art has not finished, we got loads of talent and agressive football at home, with the likes of Vampeta, Ricardinho, Marcelinho, Edilson, Franca, Edu, Rai etc..etc...etc....etc..

------------------

C

·
0 Posts
Well, Sao Paulo won by 2-1 in a great match. The first half was really good and Luizao wasted the best chance to score and also got injured on the same play, but the doctor said he'll be fine for Tuesday's game against Palmeiras.
In the 2nd half Corinthians came up with 2 subs: Dinei for Luizao and Marcos Senna for Ricardinho. With 2 of the best guys out of the team and Vampeta (the best one) completely tired, Sao Paulo scored the 1st goal after a penalty kick not given to Corinthians. Then they scored the second easily and could've scored more. Corinthians' Marcos Senna scored in the 85th minute to end the score 2-1. It was a good result to Corinthians, that needs only a simple win in the next game to go to the final.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Corinthiano,
Although we lost, I think at the end after we scored the goal we had the "pychological " advantage.
I mean the game in the first half I was happy with the team, the with Luizao and Vampeta coming out, we just defended while Sao Paulo came to attack us.
They only scored after Franca came on, he changed the game (he will not play the second game), and they scored 2 goals...they could have scored more.
And at the end the all powerful Corinthians went their and scored in the last minute.
So nw we need a 1x0 victory and we are in the final.
Dida, Vampeta and Franca are out of the game , cause they will play Peru

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor ate o fim.
THE WORLD IS OURS...NOW WE WILL CONQUER THE AMERICAS LIKE COLUMBUS!

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THE GAME IS SATURDAY :)
We wont have Dida and Vampeta....probably Marcos Senna or Gilmar will come in for Vampeta.
Sao Paulo wil not have Franca to play...that's a head ache less for us.
we need to win to qualify to the final, and then get Palmeiras or Santos. HOpe it is Santos...as I got a big bet on Corinthians and the other guy said Palmeiras!!
Nasty Nick, Franca has scored 28 goals this year alone!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor ate o fim.
A Corrente Jamais Sera Quebrada!
THE WORLD IS OURS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts