Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was surely teh best performance i have seen this season.
The team was perfect in the pitch, after conceeding a silly goal, we just dominated that midfield and attacked the whole game!
Fabricio, RIcardinho and Vampeta were simply PERFECT! After the WC Fabricio must sulrey be called up to play for brazil, i beleive in 2 years time this guy will probably be the best DM of the world, cause none posess his skill, vision, speed, mobility...the guy has it all!;) :cool:

Now let's face the bents [email protected] wednesday, take out out of Copa do Brasil, and then let's spoil there Rio-SP aswell..... WE'RE GOING FOR THE DOUBLE!!!!;) :cool: :D

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Ayeeeeeeeeee... :)
Another great result from my Coringao!

Anyway, could you give me some info about Fabricio, Dennys?
At least I want to know about how old he is, is he a lefty or right footed player? etc...

Thanks!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's 19.
Got good speed, very skilfull, his pass is almost perfect. Runs all over the pitch, dribbles really well and has a brilliant vision!

The midfield of COrinthians plays by "music"!

It's an orchestra: Vampeta - Fabricio and Ricardinho. It's just passing the ball from feet to feet without making a single mistake! It's just a joy to watch this team. When they are losing you know they are gonna score!;)

Make sure you see the game tomorrow in FSW, it's a fukking brilliant game!;) :cool:

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
He's 19.
Got good speed, very skilfull, his pass is almost perfect. Runs all over the pitch, dribbles really well and has a brilliant vision!

The midfield of COrinthians plays by "music"!

It's an orchestra: Vampeta - Fabricio and Ricardinho. It's just passing the ball from feet to feet without making a single mistake! It's just a joy to watch this team. When they are losing you know they are gonna score!;)

Make sure you see the game tomorrow in FSW, it's a fukking brilliant game!;) :cool:
Wow...
The way you explain the greatness of Coringao is really great, Dennys! :)
It really makes me proud to be fan of Coringao!
And you know what, I think I absolutely agree with the part that the midfield of Corinthians plays by music!!
Cool!!
Really cool! :)

Yea, I won't miss tomorrow's game!
Thanks for remind me!! :)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Corinthians has really surprised me, Sao Paolo also defeated Palmeiras but after the game Alex complained and cried about it. :D

Corinthians x Sao Paolo, boy oh boy that'll be a good one! I'm definately looking forward to it. :)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
I saw part of the first half today without knowing the result, and the goal by São Caetano made me nervous. It is very good to find out that Corinthians ended up as victors! Well, hopefully I will be able to catch a replay of the match later this week.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As if independete. Our team has a tough personality, unlike yours, which is a team of losers (such as Barcelona that you carry on your avatar). THe only one that is a true winner is Rogerio Ceni!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts