Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Again we win the Copa SP Juniors against teh BAMBIS

That cousin of Kaka wearing the #24 shirt was the joke. What an idiot.... teh Corinthians center forward went to kick the ball and the #24 started running away from him....... WHAT A SISSY.

The cousin of the symbol of the team, wears #24 and runs away from the ball...... What a team of FAIRIES.

And once again we beat tehm in a final.

On the birthday of 450 years of the city of Sao Paulo, we show BRazil who really RULES this city..... CORINTHIANS:tongue:

They all talk about us.... but only us that lift trophies:tongue: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

BIGGEST WINNER OF THE COPA SP DE FUTEBOL JR.!!!:tongue: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

Now is GAvioes to win the carnival and we all know that we will have a very happy year during the year.... as we normally do when we win Copa SP and the Carnival:tongue: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

Obs: And Santos eliminated Brazil from teh olympics:yuck: If it had a Corinthians base their it would have not happened that SHAME in Chile yesterday:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Congrats Ze!:)

:D:tongue:

Tell me Ze, who do you hate the most: the Bambis or the Pigs?:howler:

Cheers.:)

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nowadays the Bambi's for sure.

THe piggies are quiet.... just got up from teh second division and are not annoying anyone.... poor farts:tongue: :D :D

My cousin warned me yesterday.... the day teh bambis finally win a title over us (it will come, i have to admit:dontcare: ) they will take so much the pi$$ out of us..... it will be a relief unheard of for the Bambi population

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:

BIGGEST WINNER OF THE COPA SP DE FUTEBOL JR.!!!:tongue: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:
Flu has 5.
Corinthinas just won cuz they used a lot of experience players, they are not the msot talented team...
But they deserved to win, I agree.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
end,

so what we are more experienced.... they are all in the permited age.

Sao Paulo used Diego Tardelli (who is a complete waste of space & a starter for the first team)

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
end,

so what we are more experienced.... they are all in the permited age.

Sao Paulo used Diego Tardelli (who is a complete waste of space & a starter for the first team)
I didn't mean compared to Sao Paulo. Sao Paulo also used experienced players and so did Flamengo.
Flu, for example, used a juvenil midfield.

Btw, my favorite Corinthians players from that team were Rosina, Jo and Elton.

·
Registered
594 Posts
He is more talented than Jo , Abuda and Bobo , I can tell you that ...
But he has that annoying cassano-maradona attitude that just pisses everyone off . And it got worse in this copa sp since he didn´t want to play in the first place .

He played like dodo played for palmeiras , without a single care for anything , and I agree he shouldn´t have to play copa sp(you wouldn´t like if your boss temporally demoted you back to "estágiaro" for no reason) .
Of course he is a professional and he should just do it like edcarlos and fabio santos did , but I´m not his father and neither is são paulo , we can´t just force him to do it ...

And about being a starter , I don´t know if it got to 10 games, but it doesn´t matter . Most of the games he started , he did it because kleber/luís fabiano wasn´t there , he was either injured , suspended or away at that sub-20 crap . He was a good sub , someone you count on when you can´t use the main guy . But he never earned klebler´s or Lf´s space , he just used it when one of them was away . So he is not a starter .

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
So Diego Tardelli is good:eek: :eek: and has not started in at least 10 games for Sao Paulo last year?:eek: :eek:
yeah so good that he gave the game to you guys, lost a clear cut chance in the first half when we were much better.

Congrats for this brilliant achievement :star:

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ivan,

This tardelli guy is crap.... even if he played for Corinthians i would say that;)

Hope he plays agaisnt us always ;) :cool:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Ivan Palmer said:
yeah Ivan Tardelli is brilliant, the guy pisses all over the tornament by not showing up on time and yet fails to deliver at the final.

I say he ways to go to become any good for our first team, we don´t need a player we can´t trust upon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts