Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We completed the double yesterday. Drawing 1x1 against the tough team of BRasiliense....... Deivid scored a beatigful goal through the cross of Kleber.

LIBERTADORES HERE WE GO!!!!!! NEXT YEAR WE GOT TO WIN IT!;) All we need is a good center forward , cause the rest we have it all!!!;) :cool: :D

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DOMINATION

7 years, 10 titles......this is the best years of the ALL POWERFUL CORINTHIANS

Paulistao: 95/97/99/01
Rio-SP: 02
Copa do Brasil: 95/02
Brasileiro: 98/99
World Cup: 2000

Attachments

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They'll soon be in the first division with the money of Luiz Estevao!

Is Wellington Dias really gong to Flamengo??:confused:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks kaiser.

Thae only sad part is tht the title was won in my home city, all my frineds there and i had to contend myslef in watching it on TV!

but anyway...the RULERS OF BRASIL.....on the way to becoming the RULERS OF THE AMERICAS!!!;) ;) :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Blah, Corinthians have been unstopable this season.. but i'd really like to see Flamengo improve, what do you think the current sitiuation for them will improve or not? :depress:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought you liked Sao Paulo?:rolleyes: Anyway Patrick, still chances to covert to the ALL POWERFUL CORINTHIANS, being memeber of the best nation of the world...the CORINTHIANS NATION!;) :cool: :D

Flamengo have no money, no directors, no team, no shame....they only have loads of frustrated supporters and a shirt that is symbiol of footballing tradition!

I doubt they'll do anything in the second semester. Only for next year probably if they give chance to younger players, that want to proove themselves! Flamengo always does well when they do this type of things...when they buy stars, they normally don't perform in Gavea!:(

·
Registered
368 Posts
MAN OF THE MATCH: SIMON!!!
Curinthians just won cause simon holp...i know that gambas

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Anyway Patrick, still chances to covert to the ALL POWERFUL CORINTHIANS, being memeber of the best nation of the world...the CORINTHIANS NATION!;) :cool: :D
Repeat after me, Patrick: I love Corinthians. I love O Timão. :heart: I love Corinthians. I love O Timão. :heart:

;) :cool: :D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I like Flamengo the best with all thoughts put in, but Sao Paolo & Corinthians are the teams I want to see win the tournament like this year. ;)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Patrick,
Learn with Tim, since he became a Corinthiano titles have not stopped! PSG and Inter will not take you anywere...support BRazilian clubs, after all you support the Brazil NT!

Independente,
Are you stil crying that goal from Gil against you "example" as a defender called EMERSON:eek: :fero: :fero: :fero: :D :D

INDEPENDENTE, VEM DA O CU PRA GENTE!:tongue:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I don't know Dennis, PSG and Inter are here to stay in my heart forever & ever. Flamengo, Sao Paolo & Corinthians are the three clubs I like the most from Brazil but I think Flamengo tops the list with all thoughts put together.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts