Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEsterday we beat Sao Paulo 2x0 in the first leg of the semi final of Copa do Brasil. Now we can lose 1x0 and go to the final
Dida saved another penalty from Sao Paulo in a semi final. I could not beelive that Franca hit it so badly! Also Franca got out injured with a strained muscle.

In the other game Brasiliense , a new team from Brasilia beat the giants Atletico-MG 3x0 AWAY from home. In there first ever top nothc competition they are probably gonna reach the final!;)

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Ze (or Denny :)) I just knew that Coringao is another name for Corinthians...
No wonder you put that name for the group you created in uefa fantasy football...

and as you might know, I am a big fan of Corinthians (or Coringao) either...
So I am really glad to read that great news... :)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Whoa. Corinthians really seem to be the real deal, Kaka's Sao Paolo aren't a hot team anymore, I kinda feel bad for them. :D

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bodat,
Perhaps we meet in japan next year, when we win the Libertadores, the only major title we have not won! Then we will have the whole lot!;)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sao taffarel
remmebr , our manager is called felipao! he prefers friendship to talent....so our keeper will definitly be that stincking pork called Marcos:eek: :( :devil:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Coringa = that card in the game which serves for all

Coringao = another nickname for Corinthians, making it more powerful..... as the TODO PODEROSO TIMAO!;) :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts