Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Till 2012 so Cafe will end his career at Inter.

Inter e Cordoba: insieme sino al 2012
Lunedì, 09 Giugno 2008 15:53:40
MILANO - Con reciproca soddisfazione, F.C. Internazionale e Ivan Ramiro Cordoba annunciano il prolungamento del contratto: arrivato nel gennaio 2000, il difensore colombiano sarà nerazzurro sino al 30 giugno 2012.
"Possiamo anche dire, più semplicemente, a vita, perchè questo è il senso di questo accordo e questi sono i sentimenti che mi legano all'Inter", così commenta Cordoba che, diventato papà per la terza voltà a metà della scorsa settimana, sta proseguendo con grande professionalità e costanza il programmato lavoro di recupero dal grave infortunio subito al ginocchio durante Liverpool-Inter del 19 febbraio scorso.

Ufficio Stampa

Foto e contenuti sono riproducibili da agenzie, giornali e siti internet, con l'obbligo di citare la fonte 'inter.it' e con l'espresso divieto di cederli a terzi a qualsiasi titolo nonché di utilizzarli a fini commerciali, promo-pubblicitari e/o di lucro.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Expire June 2008 - Olivier Dacourt, Luis Figo, Santiago Solari
Expire June 2009 - Francesco Toldo, Paolo Orlandoni, Javier Zanetti, Marco Materazzi, Nicolas Burdisso, Aparecido Cesar, Julio Cruz, Hernan Crespo
Expire June 2010 - Maxwell, Esteban Cambiasso, Patrick Vieira, Dejan Stankovic, Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Expire June 2011 - Douglas Maicon, Christian Chivu, Nelson Rivas
Expire June 2012 - Julio Cesar, Ivan Cordoba, Walter Samuel, Pele, David Suazo

·
Registered
59,816 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
He deserves it. probably the second most loyal player on Inter besides JZ. He'll know when it's time to leave.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
thats great...not as great as he once was...5 years are a bit too long...but this guy is loyal...unlike balotelli, we are something in his heart...he loves INTER...i still remember when we bought him in january 2000...we got him, mutu and seedorf...now, only he is still with us...

forza cordoba...

·
Registered
45,378 Posts
:proud:

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
Cordoba interested in City move
Inter defender Ivan Cordoba has welcomed talk of a move to Manchester City.

With his former boss at Inter, Roberto Mancini looking to stiffen up his defence at Manchester City, the Columbian international has been linked with a January move.

“If he wants me at Manchester City then I would think about it very well,” said Cordoba.

http://www.football-italia.net/aa/aa-dec23b.html

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
“If Roberto wants me at Manchester City I would seriously think about it,” Cordoba is quoted as saying in the Sunday People.

“He is a great coach who always varies his training sessions. I worked with him at Inter and I am convinced that he will have great success in the Premier League.”

http://www.football-italia.net/dec28b.html

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
If he gets replaced with a solid young defender, I'm not opposing! It's time we'll start thinking about putting some fresh blood in our defence.

·
Registered
59,816 Posts
A little part of me will die if Ivan leaves.

Hopefully he was just being respectful towards his ex-coach.

·
Registered
59,816 Posts
Marco Branca sul mercato: "Cordoba resta"

---

Nice.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
wow...i didn't expect that... :eek: but congrats cordoba... :cool::party::happy:

Ivan Cordoba surpasses Giuseppe Meazza
Thursday, 11 February 2010 17:42:47

APPIANO GENTILE - When they told him, he didn't believe it either. By appearing against Parma last night, Ivan Ramiro Cordoba overtook the legendary Giuseppe Meazza to bring his total of appearances for Inter to 410.

The subdivision between the various competitions explains the difference between the modern and past eras of football. Meazza played most of his matches in the Italian championship (365), with just 27 appearances in European competitions and 16 in the national cup. Instead, Cordoba has played 291 times in Serie A, 86 in European cups, and 33 in the Coppa Italia and Italian Super Cup.

To surpass Giuseppe Meazza, the two-time World Cup winner who scored 33 goals in 53 games for Italy, is an honour for Ivan Cordoba, who recently celebrated a decade at Inter having joined the club on 6 January 2000.

inter.it

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
As others have said, bit excessive contract length but I'm okay with it.

Cordoba has been a loyal servant to the club and deserves it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
45,378 Posts
He's lost some of his quickness (used to be the fastest player in Serie A over a stretch) but like he showed against Parma, he still has a lot of pace and the tackles are still solid.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts