30 Tiago
32 Marchionni
41 Ariaudo
42 Pinsoglio

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Claudio Ranieri insists that his Juventus side will give 100 per cent in tomorrow's Coppa Italia clash against Lazio.

The Coppa Italia is regarded my many in Italy as a meaningless competition and attendances are often very low.

However, as the tournament nears its conclusion, the importance of the games is increasing and Juve face Lazio in the final four.

“The Coppa Italia is not a boring competition and I have stressed that many times before,” Ranieri told Sky Sport Italia.

“We have to fight and we won't be holding back. I have everyone available and we will go to Rome to give 100 per cent.

“It won't be easy because nothing ever is in football. Lazio are flying high and this game will be more difficult than the Serie A encounter between us.

“Our strength is our team unit and every player can come in and do a job. Alex Manninger will play, but I don't think Jonathan Zebina is fit yet.”

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Team?

Manninger; Grygera, Mellberg, Chiellini, Molinaro; Salihamidzic, Sissoko, Tiago, Giovinco; Iaquinta, Trezeguet.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
I think this will be an interesting match.

I predict Lazio 2 - 1 Juve.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
So no Gigi and Del Piero, well they can use the rest for Torino and Chelsea. :)

Hopefully we score today so the return leg would be useless.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Manninger
Grygera-Mellberg-Chiellini-Molinaro
Marchionni-Marchisio-Sissoko-Nedved
Trezeguet-Iaquinta

·
Administrator
52,968 Posts
I guess he didnt pray enough to Lady Fortuna ? was he cheating on her? :nono:

Prolly its a suspended sentence, dont see big officials doing actual jail time. Though Mr Tomatoe face, Cragnotti, did.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Seems that Giovinco will not play and Ranieri will go with Nedved... again...

I tell you if Giovinco decides to stay in Juve next season, we should make him a statue for his patience

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Seems that Giovinco will not play and Ranieri will go with Nedved... again...

I tell you if Giovinco decides to stay in Juve next season, we should make him a statue for his patience
Bad timing, Giovinco started the game that was played 4 days ago.

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what statue? we are all frustrated about gio getting little playing time, but with Nedved retiring its obvious Gio will get more playing time next year. We are in March now, people. Not much left of this season.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
what statue? we are all frustrated about gio getting little playing time, but with Nedved retiring its obvious Gio will get more playing time next year. We are in March now, people. Not much left of this season.
Then why is our management looking for a "Nedved substitute" for the next season?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Bad timing, Giovinco started the game that was played 4 days ago.
We are playing Torino and Chelsea next... you can bet that Giovinco will not play neither of those matches so... why not playing him on this?

And also, Giovinco played 60 minutes last match, how tired can he be?

·
Administrator
52,968 Posts

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Juventus' goal was classed as offside when it actually wasn't. Unlucky.

·
Administrator
52,968 Posts
As Hudson the commentator said......Rooooooooobbed :D

Iaquinta scored an onside goal, well timed exactly with the last defender, but called off.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts