20 PERROTTA SIMONE
21 ELEFTHEROPOULOS DIMITRIOS
26 CERCI ALESSIO
28 ROSI ALEANDRO
29 GRECO LEANDRO
30 MANCINI
33 FREDDI GIANLUCA
35 OKAKA CHUKA STEFANO

I'm not really sure how should we approach this game. Our squad is so thin plagued with injuries and fatigue. Some of the players have been playing almost 2 games per week since January.
Plus we have a big game on Sat against Juve and CL race is getting harder we need anything we can get from Juve game. tough choice :stress:

·
Professional Pirate
7,086 Posts
-----------curci-------------

pannuci--mexes--kuffour--bovo

-----aquilani---tommasi

alverez---perrota---mancini

----------taddie

·
Nun c'è Problema!
3,169 Posts
I would risk this one, and play a more defensive approach.

-----------curci-------------

pannuci--mexes--kuffour--bovo

-----Kharja---tommasi

alverez---perrota---mancini

----------Okaka----------

I would also try with Rosi&Cerci in the second half,and hope for the best.
What's with Dacourt?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I want to win, but I also want a rest for Mancini. You may disagree with me as we can win this comp, but Mancini has played loads of games in a row now...

The rest of the team should be quite strong:

Curci; Panucci, Kuffour, Mexes, Bovo; Kharja, Tommasi; Alvarez, Perrotta, Rosi; Taddei

Bench: Ele, Freddi, Greco, Aquilani, Cerci, Okaka, Mancini.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Cerci Out, Magliochetti in.

Cerci has an injury and so he will not get his chance here. Magliochetti is a defender and he will be on the bench.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
-------------- curci ----------------
rosi ---- mexes ---- kuffour ---- cufre
------- tommasi ---- aquilani --------
alvarez ------ kharja -------- mancini
-------------- okaka ---------------

perrotta and taddei could participate iin the second half

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1-1

Curci with another silly mistake. Never thought i'll be saying that but where's Doni? :(

Perrotta with very dangerous chance.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
1-1 already. I cant see the match but Im surprised. Curci is definitely still too young to consider as number 1 for next season. I will allow him some mistakes for now, but for any longer I will start to wonder if he is even good enough...

Anyway for now 1-1 is ok as long as we keep it like this.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Deano said:
1-1 already. I cant see the match but Im surprised. Curci is definitely still too young to consider as number 1 for next season. I will allow him some mistakes for now, but for any longer I will start to wonder if he is even good enough...

Anyway for now 1-1 is ok as long as we keep it like this.
he did make quite a few nice saves and rushes vs messina...and reportedly in this game as well...no need to go overboard...

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
It is true, but it wouldnt be the first time. Pelizzoli and Zotti showed tremendous promise but also became calamitous. I believe in Curci and he is just 20 so I realise we need to give him time.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
1-1 HT. It has to be said that we had the worst side of the field. Our PK-area is TOTALLY wet which make it really hard for Curci and every bouncing longshot is a potentiall disaster. And the wind is against us, so airborn balls are impossible. Mancini has been invisible while Alvarez and Kharja have looked good in my eyes. I think Rosi and Okaka will play in the second.

And, we got that really important away goal, so, so far this result is good for us.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
yes I hope we can remain with 1-1... 2-1 wouldnt be a disaster at all but 3-1 would :) so lets try and remain at 1-1 or better of course.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Deano said:
It is true, but it wouldnt be the first time. Pelizzoli and Zotti showed tremendous promise but also became calamitous. I believe in Curci and he is just 20 so I realise we need to give him time.
Exactly what I feel. He started to remind me alot of Pelizzoli. Miracelous saves sometimes but in general still clumsy and not confident enough.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts