Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, the Judgement Day has come. An entire season in one match. Nothing else to say, except FORZA LAZIO and WE WANT 11 WARRIORS.

"Gazzetta dello Sport" reports this line-up for tonight's game:

4-3-3

Ballotta

De Silvestri - Siviglia - Cribari - Zauri

Dabo - Ledesma - Behrami

Pandev - Bianchi - Rocchi

·
Premium Member
14,078 Posts
Coppa SF 2nd leg: Lazio-Inter

Ok, about time to make a match-thread, the game is tonight. :)

Our probable line-up:

Ballotta
De Silvestri-Siviglia-Cribari-Zauri
Behrami-Ledesma-Dabo
Pandev-Bianchi-Rocchi

Pretty much our best possible starting eleven. Inter has the Scudetto decider on Saturday, so they wilil probably rest a few of their starters. Which will mean their lineup will only earn three times more than ours.

40 000 tickets sold as of yesterday morning, should mean a crowd of about 60 000 at Olimpico. It's all quite clear: we simply must win, whether it's over 90 or 120 minutes, or penalties.

FORZA LAZIO

·
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
10,631 Posts
Great timing with the threads guys. :D 5 mins apart.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eh, great minds post (almost) at the same time, right Kaf? :) I wanted to delete my topic opener so that at least there would be another poster doing the dirty work of opening a match topic, but I don't know how to do it. I click on "edit", and that's all. No "delete" option.

·
Premium Member
14,078 Posts
Nah, there is the same info in the threads anyway. Except that I went to lengths to mention that there will be a good crowd at Olimpico tonight. :)

·
Premium Member
13,003 Posts
Kafka, you do know you can merge threads yourself, you don't have to wait for me to do it. :D

Pretty much our best possible starting eleven.
I don't think so, since it's without Radu.

Which will mean their lineup will only earn three times more than ours.
Maybe four if Solari and Crespo play. :)

We sually look like a whole different team with Behrami and Dabo in midfield, now we will be way motivated than Inter. With luck on our side and maybe some more suicidal moves by mancini we can do it. If we do not, I am afraid Lotito might put on his stupid hat and fire Rossi...

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hopefully the crowd will really be our 12th player and give the lads a real boost to the victory. Milan has taken away their number 6 shirt for Baresi, Napoli has done the same with Maradona's number 10 shirt. Lazio has given fans the number 12 shirt and we have really to be that extra player, especially in matches like tonight's.

I would have rather fielded Radu as central defender and Kolarov as left back.

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
ANy chance of getting this game over the net. SOme of us at work have no chance to see it, so a online feed would be great.
Thanks

·
Registered
74,506 Posts
Yeah, Moratti will fire Mancini 4 days prior to the most decisive match of the season.. :rolleyes: makes sense.

·
Registered
74,506 Posts
Well call me old fashioned but you never hope for your team to lose.

·
Premium Member
14,078 Posts
Wow, where did all those spectators come from?
Discount prices...plus our league games haven't mattered for a long while now, this is the game people have been looking for.

Great start to the first half, we really should have scored. After that Inter got more and more into the game, although we still created a couple of chances. Everything still open...

Jimenez looks compeletly distraught because of the booing. :D

FORZA LAZIO

·
Premium Member
13,003 Posts
Damn, it's again one of those days when the ball just won't go in...
With all these fouls being given and Zauri's poor form I think it's worth a try to sub him with Kolarov.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.