Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The match is on Thursday with Roma heading to Sicily with a 1-0 advantage. Mexes is suspended for this leg so expect a Panucci-Juan partnership in defense.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Important to try and win the coppa again. Some silverware is deserved after a very hard season.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, especially after such a great season, its a shame to come away with nothing. This 2007/08 squad has achieved the most points ever by a Roma team in one season (78 points) and there are still 6 points available to be won. The previous record was 75 points by the 2000/01 Scudetto team and last season's squad.

We also are at +6 from where we were at the same point last season.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Inter leading Lazio 0-1 at the moment. If things stay the way they are it will be us and Inter in the final for the 5th time (Probably more.. you know I lost count)

Wohoo I am so looking forward to that final I might not sleep until May 24th!

:doh:

·
Registered
59,707 Posts
:D Haha. We meet again.

And again, and again..

P.S. 4th on the trot actually. Mancini's 5th consecutive final (he won it with Lazio in 03-04)

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our projected line-up:

(4-2-3-1)

---------------------Curci---------------------

Cicinho------Cassetti------Panucci------Tonetto

------------Aquilani---------Pizarro------------

-----Giuly-----------Perrotta---------Mancini---

---------------------Vucinic--------------------

Mexes suspended, Juan and De Rossi rested, Totti and Taddei injured.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
5 minutes away from kick-off and Gazzetta.it is showing this line-up:

(4-2-3-1)

---------------------Curci---------------------

Cicinho------Cassetti------Panucci------Antunes

-----------De Rossi-----------Brighi-------------

----Giuly------------Aquilani---------Perrotta---

---------------------Vucinic--------------------

I am very worried now.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I THINK ROMA WILL WIN THIS GAME, HOWEVER OFF TOPIC IF INTER SOMEHOW TIES OR EVEN LOSES SUNDAY AGAINST SIENA WHO BEAT JUVENTUS ALREADY, ROMA WILL WIN THE SCUDETTO!!! PRETTY LONG SHOT BUT I THINK IF INTER LOSES OR TIES THIS WEEKEND, IT'LL BE THE SAME RESULT FOR THEM THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Roma are pressing and look good so far...definitely going for that away goal which could put us in the drivers seat.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I THINK ROMA WILL WIN THIS GAME, HOWEVER OFF TOPIC IF INTER SOMEHOW TIES OR EVEN LOSES SUNDAY AGAINST SIENA WHO BEAT JUVENTUS ALREADY, ROMA WILL WIN THE SCUDETTO!!! PRETTY LONG SHOT BUT I THINK IF INTER LOSES OR TIES THIS WEEKEND, IT'LL BE THE SAME RESULT FOR THEM THE FOLLOWING WEEK.
You are a clown my brother....no chance of Inter not winning the Scudetto.

·
Professional Pirate
7,103 Posts
Aquilani looks to be on the left and playing very well.We are pressuring but our final ball like always sucks.Antunes is getting alot of ball time.Looking damn good going down the left.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
So far we are pretty much running Catania all over the field but have not been able to really test the keeper. Antunes and Cicinho have been getting forward a lot.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Antunes has looked good every time he playes...why he gets no Serie A playing time is beyond me at this point.

·
Registered
825 Posts
STOP!! WITH THE NEGATIVITY MAN!!!!! CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts