Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,541 Posts
Milan needs to fight back big time. It is in this game we will see if the players are ready to fight for the Coppa or not. We know they can do it, we've seen the team bounce back from defeats before but I'm having questionmarks when it comes to their desire to do so in this competition.

FORZA MILAN
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,395 Posts
it will be very hard. Lazio are focused on this one. We a - on Lecce, no queston.

It will be a bench team again ( for Aca's happiness :D ) and it will be hard to score two at Olympico.

But who knows ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,395 Posts
Kako si, brate? :D

i knew you would answer my call immidiately! :tongue:

I wish Lazio good luck with teh 4th place - plain and honest. As for Wed - you are the favs after 1st leg, regadless of teh team we field, joke aside. Still you never know - if we managed to beat 2nd team Roma 2-1 at Olympico, we shoudl be abel to do it to 1st team Lazio, no? :D :tongue: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,820 Posts
bono said:
Kako si, brate? :D

i knew you would answer my call immidiately! :tongue:

I wish Lazio good luck with teh 4th place - plain and honest. As for Wed - you are the favs after 1st leg, regadless of teh team we field, joke aside. Still you never know - if we managed to beat 2nd team Roma 2-1 at Olympico, we shoudl be abel to do it to 1st team Lazio, no? :D :tongue: ;)
Dobro brate:) A Ti? :D

As a lawyer, you should know the whole-truthfullness & necessity of the small print....

"Past performance is not a guarantee of the future sucess....etc, etc...." ;):D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,395 Posts
I ja sam dobro!

As a lawyer I know few things and tricks, be sure! :D As a fan I know one thing - past finished few years ago, present is what started at leats one year ago, future is the trophey we have in our mind!

So- Milan's present is a UCL Euro champs and 5 point lead at the top of Serie A! ;)

PS Ooops, forgot - also, a Coppa winners, but who cares about this one too much anyway! :D :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,059 Posts
Do you think that Nesta will play? If he does, I really wish for him to be welcomed by the fans not like last year's game.:mad:
Of course, you have your chances but we show great desire to play and win recently. I think it would be a very exciting match. I hope Albertini will score against you.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,820 Posts
bono said:
future is the trophey we have in our mind!
So you will be fielding throphies on the field insted of players in the future?:D

I mean, opposition will be shit scared and give up :(

You just have to make those throphies score some goals too.....:D :howler:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,820 Posts
JKris said:
Want me to smite you with one of the trouphies? I can use the Copa Italia trouphy, it isn't particulary valuable anyway. :tongue:
Will see how valuable it is/is not if you end up without a trophy this year:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,395 Posts
aca said:
Will see how valuable it is/is not if you end up without a trophy this year:D
Deja vu, all over again! You know, aca - if you continue saying the same thing every year, I am sure you will finally get it right! ;)

Then, what do I know about it - you tell me how does it feel! :howler: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,395 Posts
aca said:
deja vu?:howler:

but anyway, ;) Good luck for the game :)
You are the master of avoiding things, issues, topics, parts of posts, details, etc. that do not serve you good at all. ;)
YES - its is deja vu! There are so many like you that WERE, are and WILL be coming every then and now here, with the same statement! And of course, eventually, you will get it right. There will be a year when we wont win anything! And even if it is in 10 years from now, after 10 CLs and 10 Scudettos, you will got it in year 11 and come back with a a BANG saying - "I told you so!!! How does it feel now?" :tongue: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,202 Posts
i think that our subs may suprise us all, like they did in rome....

and i mean if we can beat the better roman team....what should stop us from beating the worse one :D :tongue: ;)

:smileani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,820 Posts
bono said:
You are the master of avoiding things, issues, topics, parts of posts, details, etc. that do not serve you good at all. ;)
YES - its is deja vu! There are so many like you that WERE, are and WILL be coming every then and now here, with the same statement! And of course, eventually, you will get it right. There will be a year when we wont win anything! And even if it is in 10 years from now, after 10 CLs and 10 Scudettos, you will got it in year 11 and come back with a a BANG saying - "I told you so!!! How does it feel now?" :tongue: :D
You are a funny little lawyer there :)

You throw general accusation at me? when you had nothing else to say, you equalised me to "many" others there that said things you dont like;)

C'mmon Bono, you can do better than that:)

You know, the probelm is not Milan. It's a great team that does well, and (believe me, i watched many of the Milan games in last three years) many times simple joy to watch :)

Problem is some of the fans ;) You know, the ones that believe that first came Milan and then amoebas:D. I'm sure you can think of few;) The ones that forget that football is all about 90 minutes between 22 guys (or 23 in some cases:D) And over 90 minutes, all your throphies mean absolutely nothing.

Sad is if you dont realise that :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,720 Posts
we wouldve won the first leg if our players didnt keep slipping on those bubbles. dont know where they came from but theyre the only reason we lost;-)
 
1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Top