Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will look for game vs. Catania result but in fact I am waiting for Thursday! Our match with Inter is to start at 20:45. Do You know about any TV broadcasting this game live? I have looked at polish sport channels but it seems they have no rights to Coppa Italia this year :cry: .

I am happy we are playing games like this one in this season. Games with real high rate! We played vs. Sevilla to go to UEFA Cup next round, now we play to go to Coppa Italia Final. I missed this kind of matches.

I still think chances are 60%/40% for Samp after first game. And I believe we can do that! Forza Samp, it is going to be a beautiful evening!

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
we stand no chance imo evn wid da 3-0 lead.inter hav gooten da serie a title undr their belt.nw they will go all out against r very "weak"defense. i feel that we will need tonz of luck 2 win this one.i hope we go thru as we really need 2 win a trophy.hopefully inter get unlucky coz othrwise we r doomed and finishd :moan:

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
I just hope we don't sit back and defend for 90 minutes, hoping Castellazzi performs miracles. Our defense just isn't good enough. We should aim to press Inter at the start, give them no space, rattle them about, and ideally score a goal on the counter-attack (although you obviously can't plan for that).

The important thing is not to be scared: we beat Inter 3-0 at home, so we should play with confidence. 10,000 away fans should help that as well.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just hope we don't sit back and defend for 90 minutes, hoping Castellazzi performs miracles. Our defense just isn't good enough. We should aim to press Inter at the start, give them no space, rattle them about, and ideally score a goal on the counter-attack (although you obviously can't plan for that).
I agree, it seems to be right tactic plan for this game! Let's hope we are able to do so and it will work :D .

10,000 away fans should help that as well.
So many supporters are going to travel to San Siro ???

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Yes, apparently it's over 10,000! The 'away' allocation of 4,200 sold out within 3 hours, but after some negotiations Inter agreed to sell tickets for the rest of the stadium in the Genoa province, so loads more have been sold. It should make a difference, or at least I hope so..

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Typical. Lazio beat Juve, so for the first time in years getting through to the final doesn't guarantee European football (unless Lazio come 7th in the league). Given that the final is in Rome, we'd definitely be the under-dogs.. Ah well, let's beat Inter first, and think about that later.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Typical. Lazio beat Juve, so for the first time in years getting through to the final doesn't guarantee European football (unless Lazio come 7th in the league). Given that the final is in Rome, we'd definitely be the under-dogs.. Ah well, let's beat Inter first, and think about that later.

only the winner of da uefa cup gets europe i thnk.platini changed da rule and stuff if i m not wrng

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
well, the game will be live on tv, so i have the chance to watch samp tonight.
although that samp is in advance due to the result of the 1st leg but no it won`t be an easy game at all.

let`s see how samp can keep it.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Latest estimates are averaging at around 15,000 now! Telenord even said 20,000, but that seems slightly excessive given that we've got less than 20,000 season ticket holders..

The team should be the usual, with Lucchini in the middle of defense (Gastaldello is suspended). On the right, Mazzarri should opt for caution (Stanke or Raggi) over attack (Padalino), at least initially.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
you know guys that fans of different clubs want you to knock inter out of this cup. so, i think your fans in this game more than inter`s even if they don`t attend in the stadium. :pp ;)

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Latest estimates are averaging at around 15,000 now!
:eek::eek::eek::thumbsup:

(Stanke or Raggi)
No Raggi please! :rollani: Definitely Stanke!
Do You know anything about our players who are threatened not playing in the final if they get yellow card tonight (and if we go through to the final :D ) ?

FORZA SAMP!!!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It seems Inter will start with the strongest line-up. Players called up:
José Mourinho has named a 19-player squad for Thursday evening's Tim Cup semi-final return leg at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (kick-off 20:45):

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar, 22 Paolo Orlandoni.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Cordoba, 6 Maxwell, 16 Nicolas Burdisso, 23 Marco Materazzi, 26 Christian Chivu, 39 Davide Santon.

Midfielders: 4 Javier Zanetti, 14 Patrick Vieira, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 33 Amantino Mancini, 47 Rene Krhin.

Strikers: 8 Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 9 Julio Cruz, 18 Hernan Crespo, 21 Victor Obinna, 45 Mario Balotelli.

from www.inter.it

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
lineup looks like the following

Castellazzi
Accardi
Lucchini
Campagnaro
Raggi
Pieri
Franceschini
Palombo
Sammarco
Cassano
Pazzini

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
ibra get a yellow card....

btw, samp still do well in last 30 minutes. 2 or 3 important chances were available to be scored. cassano is looked so comfortable while the ball in his possession.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts