Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Parma score 2 goals or more? Or no goals at all? :(

Match is on the 21st, Wednesday. Morfeo might play according to reports...I doubt it myself...:groan:

Bresciano played well in the first leg...might play better at home...Rosina will start undoubtably...:happy:

It will be interesting :)

---------------------------------------------
MARCHIONNI: 'ONLY PARMA IN MIND'

Parma midfieder Marco Marchionni has spoken about the draw against Udinese. He said: 'It has been a hard match in Udine. After thieir goal they have played well but then we took contol of the match and we deserved the draw

COLLECCHIO - Parma midfieder Marco Marchionni has spoken about the draw against Udinese. He said: 'It has been a hard match in Udine. After thieir goal they have played well but then we took contol of the match and we deserved the draw.' Marchionni continued: 'Last year when we were down a goal, we never made it to draw the match. This year we don't have the same problem and it is a sign of maturity, we have grown up.' Parma without Morfeo don't win? Marchionni answered: 'Domenico very important for our team because he can organize some great actions. But yesterday also Mark Bresciano has played a good match. In this Parma we are all indispensable.' Many rumors about Marco Marchionni in this transfer market. 'I hope to stay here at Parma, I see my future only at Parma because I believe this group can reach some great results. Is true that last year I went to Piacenza but I had some difficulties. This year is much different and I feel important for the project of this club.' And Marchionni explained his great first part of the season: 'This year I'm playing well because I'm more relaxed. My coach and teammates really believe in me and this is very imortant to do well.' Now in Collecchio only one thing in mind, next match in the Italian Cup against Lazio... Marchionni concluded: 'Now all our thoughts are to our next match against Lazio. We really care about this competition and we will try our best to change the first leg result. This objective, the Italian Cup, is for us very important...'

----------------------------------------
He has commited himself to the club....:proud:
:happy:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
Will Parma score 2 goals or more? Or no goals at all? :(

Match is on the 21st, Wednesday. Morfeo might play according to reports...I doubt it myself...:groan:

Bresciano played well in the first leg...might play better at home...Rosina will start undoubtably...:happy:

It will be interesting :)

---------------------------------------------
MARCHIONNI: 'ONLY PARMA IN MIND'

Parma midfieder Marco Marchionni has spoken about the draw against Udinese. He said: 'It has been a hard match in Udine. After thieir goal they have played well but then we took contol of the match and we deserved the draw

COLLECCHIO - Parma midfieder Marco Marchionni has spoken about the draw against Udinese. He said: 'It has been a hard match in Udine. After thieir goal they have played well but then we took contol of the match and we deserved the draw.' Marchionni continued: 'Last year when we were down a goal, we never made it to draw the match. This year we don't have the same problem and it is a sign of maturity, we have grown up.' Parma without Morfeo don't win? Marchionni answered: 'Domenico very important for our team because he can organize some great actions. But yesterday also Mark Bresciano has played a good match. In this Parma we are all indispensable.' Many rumors about Marco Marchionni in this transfer market. 'I hope to stay here at Parma, I see my future only at Parma because I believe this group can reach some great results. Is true that last year I went to Piacenza but I had some difficulties. This year is much different and I feel important for the project of this club.' And Marchionni explained his great first part of the season: 'This year I'm playing well because I'm more relaxed. My coach and teammates really believe in me and this is very imortant to do well.' Now in Collecchio only one thing in mind, next match in the Italian Cup against Lazio... Marchionni concluded: 'Now all our thoughts are to our next match against Lazio. We really care about this competition and we will try our best to change the first leg result. This objective, the Italian Cup, is for us very important...'

----------------------------------------
He has commited himself to the club....:proud:
:happy:
As I said. Words are very cheap.

I belive we will win the game 1-0 or something like that.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Some people can be believed and some can't, I for one can believe that Ferrari and Marchionni's words are true, and that would like to remain here.

Let's go all out for it on Wednesday, we have everything to win!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Look Marchionni doesn't need to say such things, he can keep his mouth shut and not say anything, his choice in saying it, means something...atleast to me.

For me his word is good...I don't doubt him. :)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Prandelli: 'Castellini, Marchionni and Morfeo will not play'
19 January 2004 16:52

Collecchio - Prandelli added: 'Castellini, Marchionni and Morfeo will not play; they had some phisical problem and I prefer to not risk them. Castellini had a problem at his right leg and also during the match against Udinese he felt a lot of pain. But I'm sure two day of break will make him feel better and play.'

Cesare Prandelli has named a 18-man team to face Lazio on Tuesday at the Tardini in the return match of the Italian Cup quarter-final.

THE FULL TEAM:
Goalkeepers: Amelia, Frey
Defenders: Benarrivo, Camara, Cannavaro, Ferrari, Oyola, Seric, Junior
Midfielders: Barone, Bresciano, Donadel, Filippini
Strikers: Adriano, Carbone, Gilardino, Rosina, Sorrentino

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Donadel will play for sure but who with? Well, Amelia for the first time for Parma :). I'm looking forward but I don't think we'll go through to the next stage, anyway...

...FORZA PARMA!!!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Märco said:
Donadel will play for sure but who with? Well, Amelia for the first time for Parma :). I'm looking forward but I don't think we'll go through to the next stage, anyway...

...FORZA PARMA!!!
How dare you....:eek: :stuckup:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Adriano, the Inter player is perfect for the Coppa:)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
cam said:
Adriano, the Inter player is perfect for the Coppa:)
Agree. But I think this game will be the last with us. Inter wants him back :(

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Some people can be believed and some can't, I for one can believe that Ferrari and Marchionni's words are true, and that would like to remain here.

Let's go all out for it on Wednesday, we have everything to win!
I do also belive Ferraris word are true. He seems to be guy that likes to play for us.

But we haven't treated Marco so well. So I wouldn't be surprised if he would ask for a move.

Players in Parma that I belive in are Ferrari, Barone and Filippini. And Rosina!:)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Shero said:
Agree. But I think this game will be the last with us. Inter wants him back :(
I know:)

Gila doesn't have to play second fiddle to someone we don't own, that's good in my books:)

Adriano, if he stays until the summer, is welcome to play UEFA Cup & Coppa Italia, but the league? I'd rather Sorrentino:stuckup:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
cam said:
I know:)

Gila doesn't have to play second fiddle to someone we don't own, that's good in my books:)

Adriano, if he stays until the summer, is welcome to play UEFA Cup & Coppa Italia, but the league? I'd rather Sorrentino:stuckup:
Don't be stupid. :groan:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
We play today, not Wednesday ;)

I would go for this line-up:

Amelia

Camara - Ferrari - Cannavaro - Seric

Donadel - Filippini

Carbone - Bresciano - Rosina

Adriano

...but I think Prandelii won't use Amelia and Camara.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Djet said:
We play today, not Wednesday ;)

I would go for this line-up:

Amelia

Camara - Ferrari - Cannavaro - Seric

Donadel - Filippini

Carbone - Bresciano - Rosina

Adriano

...but I think Prandelii won't use Amelia and Camara.
Oppps....:D Yeah today....:eek:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Will Adriano give us a going away present tonight? :D

Two bombs from him and we can go through tonight...:)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Djet, why do you think that Amelia won't play? He will for sure.

RAI teletext:

Amelia - Benarrivo, Ferrari, Paolo, Seric - Barone, Bresc - Rosina, Carbone, Filippini - Adriano

But I think Donadel will play instead of Barone. I'd like to see more 4-4-2 with Carbone&Adriano upfront and Manu more to help Bresc and Donadel. Btw it's much harder to imagine Bresc with Donadel in the centre. Barone would be much more better partner next to Mark but IMO Donadel will be used because he played only 45 minues in Friuli, Barone did whole 90 minutes.

FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
The teams:

-------------------- Sereni

- Oddo --- Mihajlovic -- Stam -- Cesar

- Fiore --- Stankovic -- Giannichedda - Zauri

-------------- Corradi -- Lopez
_______ _______ _______ ________ ______

------------------------ Adriano
--------------- Carbone
- Junior -- Bresciano -- Donadel -- Rosina

- Seric --- Cannavaro -- Ferrari -- Benarrivo

-------------------- Amelia

We lack Morfeo, Marchionni, Barone, Castellini, Gilardino, Filippini... Meanwhile Lazio have their strongest possible team on the pitch.

We're out. Maybe that's just good for us though. I prefer to advance in the UEFA.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
It seems like an open game so far and from Gazzetta dello Sport's Tempo Reale I get the feeling that we're doing the most. Which is only natural since we need two goals...

1 - 20 of 73 Posts