Votes: 1 33.3%
  • both

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what do you think is better for us? To try to win finally one trophy like Coppa Italia or to try to reach the CL spot?

Personally i would be more happy to win Coppa Italia.

Because for sure in CL we will be like every year, we will go out at the first round, and in the end we will have nothing.

To win finally one trophy would be great and will give us a bit of respect.

What do you think?

(oh, how silly i'm,i make questions just for myself since no Udinese fans are here around:howler: :wallbang: )

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I think it's better for you to go for the Chamipons League spot. Roma will win la Coppa Italia this year. It's all we have left :stuckup: :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vagabondo said:
I think it's better for you to go for the Chamipons League spot. Roma will win la Coppa Italia this year. It's all we have left :stuckup: :D
we have to try to win this Coppa Italia...we are so close...never happend before...and will never happen again!!!...so...or this season or never again:wallbang:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Arianna said:
we have to try to win this Coppa Italia...we are so close...never happend before...and will never happen again!!!...so...or this season or never again:wallbang:
oh well if it's like that you can have it then :). but that would mean that Roma won't even qualify for the UEFA cup :wallbang:

The CL dream is starting to fall apart for Udinese in my opinion anyway. I'm almost starting to wish that Messina didn't beat you on the weekend now. ;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vagabondo said:
oh well if it's like that you can have it then :). but that would mean that Roma won't even qualify for the UEFA cup :wallbang:

The CL dream is starting to fall apart for Udinese in my opinion anyway. I'm almost starting to wish that Messina didn't beat you on the weekend now. ;)
Well...but if we win coppa italia we will go in uefa thanks to the cup and on the league there is one place for another team in uefa :D:D:D so don't worry:D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Arianna said:
Well...but if we win coppa italia we will go in uefa thanks to the cup and on the league there is one place for another team in uefa :D:D:D so don't worry:D
:wallbang:
But the way we're going Roma will be lucky to get a place in Inter-Toto :scared: :D

For the coppa, Cagliari isn't very good away from home and Inter can't win trophies, so i think that Roma and Udinese are the only 2 teams who are likely to win it anyway. :strong:

So the 2 clubs should just make a deal. We let you win the cup so that you can finally have a trophy, but you give us your UEFA cup place - because Udinese is always shocking in Europe ;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vagabondo said:
So the 2 clubs should just make a deal. We let you win the cup so that you can finally have a trophy, but you give us your UEFA cup place - because Udinese is always shocking in Europe ;)
and Roma in Europe is... erm... not loved since the things the supporters have done :eek:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Arianna said:
and Roma in Europe is... erm... not loved since the things the supporters have done :eek:
:eek:
Frisk only got a small cut at the Roma match though, but Chelsea fans sent him death threats after the Barca game, which is a lot worse. And they may even win the CL this year. :(

Incidentally Ary, does your liking of Russian teams extend as far as you supporting Chel$ki? :tongue: ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Arianna, if you win the Coppa Italia it will just be another small team winning a small trophy. I'm sorry I didn't mean offense, I just telling it how it is.

If you get the CL spot, wow..its a season full of dreams and hopes, even if you go out early. The experience of being in Europe is like none other. As a Inter/Samp fan, good luck :)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pulsar36 said:
Arianna, if you win the Coppa Italia it will just be another small team winning a small trophy. I'm sorry I didn't mean offense, I just telling it how it is.
are you joking? we want to win something, Coppa italia will give us some respect...well i know that to foreigners fans couldn't care less this cup,but for us italian fans it mean something...
If you get the CL spot, wow..its a season full of dreams and hopes, even if you go out early. The experience of being in Europe is like none other. As a Inter/Samp fan, good luck :)
we will go out at the first round ...so...better to win the Cup so we'll have finally a thropy and we can write something on our palmares... :mute:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts