Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Piatek will rightly grab the headlines for a great performance and two goals, but this was a true team performance tonight. Big credit to Rino who got the tactics right. Even Borini was not bad.

Aside from Piatek, Romagnoli again was a wall. Musacchio deserves praise too for coming back into the team seamlessly and doing a solid job in the last couple of games.

Looking forward to hearing what @KHALID has to say about Bakayoko's performance.

Paqueta played well. Some classy moments from him.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Another clean sheet!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Piatek will rightly grab the headlines for a great performance and two goals, but this was a true team performance tonight. Big credit to Rino who got the tactics right. Even Borini was not bad.

Aside from Piatek, Romagnoli again was a wall. Musacchio deserves praise too for coming back into the team seamlessly and doing a solid job in the last couple of games.

Looking forward to hearing what @KHALID has to say about Bakayoko's performance.

Paqueta played well. Some classy moments from him.
Khalid needs to retract his statements on Bakayoko lol.

Like the rest of you I definitely agree this was a team win we were great defensively I mean we kept 2 clean sheets against Napoli who used to just blaze through us like cheese. Even Donnarumma has improved playing some of his best games over the last 6-7 matches. Now if we can beat Roma this weekend and keep a clean sheet I dare say we can all put behind us that whole Higuain incident.

·
Registered
15,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Khalid needs to retract his statements on Bakayoko lol.

Like the rest of you I definitely agree this was a team win we were great defensively I mean we kept 2 clean sheets against Napoli who used to just blaze through us like cheese. Even Donnarumma has improved playing some of his best games over the last 6-7 matches. Now if we can beat Roma this weekend and keep a clean sheet I dare say we can all put behind us that whole Higuain incident.

The players should be fired up and full of confidence going in to the Roma game. I just hope they have enough in their legs and they fought hard tonight.

One positive is that Nzonzi and Cristante are both suspended, so they'll likely go with Pellegrini and De Rossi. Still good midfielders but not their first choice.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I wonder if it's Rino or Carlo just not being the usual self. Far off from the Sarri days, Insigne and Mertens seem to have regressed.

·
Registered
23,874 Posts
I wonder if it's Rino or Carlo just not being the usual self. Far off from the Sarri days, Insigne and Mertens seem to have regressed.
I read something about Insigne and him having the snake as agent. The snake want him to move, which is thought to affect his performances.

I just watched the first half, it kind of reinforced the view on what work in our team and Piatek sure shows the signs of being a hit.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Piontech, Roma, Mussachio, Bakayoko and Donnarumma. These are the best players last night, in that order ?.

And if Bakayoko continues like this then he'd be worth that 35m.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Piontech, Roma, Mussachio, Bakayoko and Donnarumma. These are the best players last night, in that order .

And if Bakayoko continues like this then he'd be worth that 35m.

35m is a steal now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts