Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
46,070 Posts
@Nacka Please bless us with your links. Cable provider here doesn't bother with the Coppa.

·
Registered
62,644 Posts
Rotation before juve is understandable, unfortunately it could cost us elimination today but with juve 4 days away Conte had to rotate. If we weren't playing juve on Sunday and instead we were playing say Crotone/Genoa I wouldn't have wanted Conte to rotate much today. Fiorentina themselves are hardly rotating may be except the goalie (Ribery injured)

We haven't won in Florence since 13-14. Don't remember us playing them in Coppa since Treble season when we won there 0-1 (Eto'o)

man, Radu should be starting this. Can't ignore the reserve goalies even in Coppa...

I would have rested Lautaro but we don't have alternatives in attack with Pinamonti injured, I would even have put on a youth striker next to Sanchez

As for streams, try www.yalla-shoot.com

·
Registered
62,644 Posts
@Firdaus

Official stream from Lega Serie A. Good quality.

·
Registered
46,070 Posts
Thank you, thank you! That official stream is blocked for my country...but that's what VPN is for.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sensi is out injured and Vidal is in to replace him, as per Calciomercato.

·
Registered
24,274 Posts
Sensi is out injured and Vidal is in to replace him, as per Calciomercato.
I don't understand how on Earth you even manage to injure yourself during warmup.

I think it's time for bubble-boy to retire.

·
Registered
24,274 Posts
I can't say that I'm a fan of the commentator on the official stream. He sounds like he's commentating snooker.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Sensi may as well retire. The new less talented recoba.
Radu should be starting this one. Why bring him back if he doesn't even play coppa?

·
Registered
46,070 Posts
"Biraggy". lol, I like this guy.

·
Registered
24,274 Posts
VAR is just garbage.

·
Registered
24,274 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
24,274 Posts
VAR is just garbage.
Yep, it sure is.

VAR has made the refereeing crew retarded.

#MakeArbitratorsRefereeAgain

1 - 20 of 73 Posts