Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is the day, hard to predict lineups as both sides may enter the pitch with heavily mixed squads. I can imagine reserve keeper, Pasqual and Osvaldo starting for us.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Players called up: Almiron, Avramov, Comotto, Da Costa, Donadel, Gamberini, Gilardino, Jovetic, Kroldrup, Kuzmanovic, Melo, Mutu, Papa Waigo, Pasqual, Pazzini, Santana, Storari, Vargas, Zauri.

So no babies of Primavera, well, we have many guys who hardly saw the pitch this season, so there isn't any need to introduce youth guys. Osvaldo out with injury.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
If you put in a whole mixed bag, it's hard for some of the guys to prove their worth (aka Pazzo) as they're dealing with out of sorts players as well.

Almiron should be dropped, we don't need him. The emphasis should be on a few: Osvaldo, Pazzo, Vargas and Da Costa. Prove your worth.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
no many changes which shows how much does manager interest in this competition, at least after viola was knocked out of the ucl.

poor osvaldd, this game should be an excellent one for him and pazzini to start.i.e, i predicted such thing!

viola to win it. :)

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think also Pazzini is out of this clash, due to gastroenteritis.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you mean last two seasons, or those two magical seasons in 90s?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yes I agree with you!We were not interested in this!I think maybe this is gift for Torino or maybe is fixed this game,but we dont need to play here!

·
Registered
431 Posts
won the thing within the last 10 years so no immediate rush to bother again, its teams like torinos only chance of a good run so leave them to it, europe is the boy!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts