Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
Did you see Conti pressing their defense in like minute 100? Hakan fighting like a maniac for every lose ball? Kessie not looking like a bumbling idiot? The Zlatan effect is real.

Also say what you will but if anything, Pioli Milan is very entertaining. If only we had better finishing it would have been a comfortable game.

·
Scudetto
23,364 Posts
Seemed like a really erratic game from the highlights.

And maybe it's just the highlights, but Zlatan (obviously) seems to be showing his age where he didn't finish quite a few that the old Zlatan would have absolutely smashed in. Again, just stating the obvious, I guess.

Overall, a win's a win.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
My theory of business still stand and I carry it till end of my life.
Hope that I put some sense on this.

It’s better to remove the best sale guy in the company if he is effecting the whole team.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Exciting game but I was not impressed by our game. Torino were very poor. The best aspect IMO is our spirit right now, just pushing very hard in the end, looks like a team that believe they can win.

Much better in the final stretch and the ET, but we created little good chances during the 90' except the injury time.

The defense just doesn't work. Very static in both goals, with Bennacer and Gigio at fault in the first (and the LB just absent) and everybody just staring, with Romagnoli almost actively avoiding the ball, and Theo completely losing his man in the second.

Very impressed with Rebic and of course Hakan today.

Bennacer looks incredibly promising. We really need to get a very good DM and free him more to me more adventurous, he can be the dominant CM we've been needing for a long time. But right now both CMs seem expected to do everything, it would be nice to have more defined roles. And neither Kessie nor Krunic are proper DMs.

Also very happy to see Leao coming and working hard and making an impact.

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
What a keeper is Sirigu by the way.

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
It seems like we'll see the same formation as in the Derby, just Calabria x Conti

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
The energy and pressing is good. But did not produce the clearest of chances. We have been pretty good though. A bit unsure if we can maintain the tempo for the second half.

·
Registered
23,863 Posts
First he scores then he almost gift them a penalty. Rebic is getting around. It is really stupid swinging your arms like that in the penalty area, especially against a known diver.

·
Registered
44,357 Posts
Theo with one of his classic moments. Two completely unnecessary bookings.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts