Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
1st game is on Olimpico and Inter will be without: Simic ( possibly their best defender this season ), Georgatos ( the biggest surprise in Inter this season ), Jugovic ( Their best midfielder this season ), Vieri ( The worlds greatest striker all seasons :) ) and Ronaldo who might make a second half appearance.

Lazio will miss Nesta and will be very tired so I don´t expect us in any way destroy Inter but we need a good win here.

Couto will eliminate Zamorano from the air completely ( I´m so impressed with Coutos airial play, he is truly amazing with the outside of his head :) ).

Negro and even more so Pancaro are having the best periods I´ve seen them having in Lazio for ages :) !! Forza. Mihajlovic won´t have to deal with anything really fast but Recoba needs to be taken care of.

Seedorf will probably run a big circle around himself and will be taken care of by either Sensini or Almeyda ( I belive Eriksson should go with Sensini in the first half since he had a truly great game against Perugia and will be pretty rested ).

My team against Inter ( 4 - 4 - 2 ).

---- Negro -- Couto -- Mihajlovic -- Pancaro ---
----- Conceciao -- Sensini -- Mancini -- Nedved -----

----------- Inzaghi -- Boksic -----------

I think it´s important to let Veron rest because he will be needed against Fiorentina at his very best. To be honest I would also like to see Nedved on the bench and Boksic in his place but since it´s no good to experiment with new lineups in a final.

I´m also sure that the Boksic thingy will be resolved yesterday and he will not cause problems for Lazio on wednesday - instead I think he´ll take revenge and score a beautiful goal.

Forza Lazio !!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hmmm the treble would be nice wouldn't it???

:)

Oops, hope I haven't jinx Lazio with that comment!

FORZA LAZIO!

B

·
0 Posts
svennis, where is deki stankovic in your line-up. he is more usefull player than mancini.
forza lazio!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Dejan seems to have disappeared!!!!!!
Has anyone any news about him?

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

B

·
0 Posts
deki has played 55 minutes against valencia but again on the right-wing position. he has been playing there the whole season and that's why his form is going downwards. in my opinion if he doesen't get his position the best thing for him is to change the team.
forza lazio!!!!!!!!
forza deki!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
If you put Inzaghi-Boksic , who will play against Viola ????????
We need one of them to be combine with salas, since I know that salas alone will not break the Padalino's and Repka's fence ....

D

·
0 Posts
My 11

NEGRO COUTO MIHAILOVIC PANCARO

STANKOVIC SENSINI VERON NEDVED

SALAS BOKSIC

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Svennis!

"Jugovic ( Their best midfielder this season )" ????????
You made me laugh.
Jugovic is our worst midfielder this season and probably our worst signing for years.
Its a relief that he´s unavailable for the final.

Hopefully you were just joking.

-JB

D

·
0 Posts
To Lochness Monster :I think Inzaghi should
rest and stay fresh for matches against
Fiorentina and Valensia.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DANIJEL: We need him and i think that Coppa d'Italia is a pretty important trphy so don't say that he isnt needed.Injaghino is one of our best strikers,we need him in the pitch!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts