Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of links for you - the Football Supporters' Federation guide to Copenhagen (for anyone who's travelling, or is just curious), and also our previews for all three UEFA Cup ties involving English sides.

Guide

Previews

:)

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Cheers, although I've already got my guide sorted off a mate that lived there last year and another who is Danish. I'll be there though on Wednesday to Friday :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
We're currently up 2-1 with a couple minutes to play

Onuoha scored the first and Ireland got the second.

We're looking terrible on defending set pieces

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Same old shit. Can't hold onto the ball properly, and can't defend for shit when we don't have it. No amount of world class defenders will fix that when you seemingly can't organise the ones you already have. We're lucky that Copenhagen were crap at defending too, because teams can just defend well against us, safe in the knowledge that they'll be guaranteed at least two or three decent chances. It's been the same story all season.

Anyway, 2 away goals mean we really should go through at home.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Just got back today from an amazing trip. Absolutely wankered all the time though :drunk:

I thought we were clearly better than them but gave away two stupid goals. The first was a carbon copy of Hreidarsson's against Portsmouth. Both full-backs played poorly. I don't know if its his time at centre-back last season, but Richards was tucking in too narrow a lot. Bridge was really poor and his concentration was terrible. Robinho should have put that chance away when one on one, but at least was trying hard all game. Still I think its a good result on paper but ideally we'd have won 3-1 if Robinho had scored and we'd not conceded the one at the end.

Oh well, at home we should do them. They're a fair team who didn't try kicking us, and opened up a lot. They'll have to attack at Eastlands, and that's when we play best, against sides that attack us and leave space to play in. If we get through we're almost certain to play Aalborg, which would be one of the more easy ties we could have with the remaining sides in the tournament. I saw them against Depor and they never deserved to win 3-0. Aranzubia was lucky not
to be sent off at the end mind.

Anyway here's a pic of me on the trip. No Idea who's flag it is:

·
Registered
7,488 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Didn't have you down as the type to wear colours Greenie ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts