Xtratime Community banner

Top three candidates, player with most votes is the Man of the Match

• Angulo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fernandes

• Other, please state your stupid and biased opinion in a post.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Copa del Gay - 1/8 ~ 2nd Leg - Wed 1/14 ~ 19:00 GMT

"Let me go, I'ma kill this sonofabitch and his motherfcuking mama!!"

Renan

Albelda - Marchena - Maduro - Moretti/Horny

Fernandes - Baraja

Joaquin - David Jimenez Silva - Juan Mata

David Villa

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think we'll go with our first team on this one, or whatever is left of it anyway. If Albiol and Moretti don't make it, I'm expecting Maduro and Horny to slot in.

As usual, we need to take our chances on this game, otherwise we're gonna get Cuntalejo'd again. ;)

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
2 problems scaring me...

1. The defense problem..+ the possible doubtful Albiol and Moretti
2. our team looked physically tired against Villarreal in the 2nd half...i wonder if they can play 3 games in 7 days..but its the same for Racing i guess

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
If we can create chances for fun against Villarreal with that sexy attacking line-up. Then we should score plenty against Racing. Bogey team or not. It's up to our defense to stand strong.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
And Miguel needs a serious word with himself, totally screwing us for 3 games.

Pathetic.
I've realized you are being negative lately. This is because you believe your negativity and criticism will be picked up by Soriano, who then reveals it to Emery, who tells his players about your negativity, which makes them play great so you can be happy. You still stay negative and the same cycle happens again.

Am I right?

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
The big question...can valencia ever win Racing Santander...follow the action on tuesday :D

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think Unai will start Vicente in this one.
Yeah forgot about him. There is a big possibility he may start, either that, or Unai may go with his best team and start Mata.

What, allow playing our best team. Tough away game v Bilbao coming up. Screw the Copa.
Yes, and why not give it our best to defend the title, when we can realistically reach the Mestalla final at the end of the season?

I think we'll get a CL spot regardless. I don't think Villarreal (maybe close), Atletico, Sevilla and Real Madrid are better teams than us at this point, even though we are suffering from injuries and suspensions to very important players.

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Real Madrid are better than us tbh...they have suffered alot a players... but not to forget they have robbed us in bernabue

·
Registered
16,545 Posts
Albelda on RB again will only mean a catastrophy again, please, I don't want to see our flank suffer that much again... One of the worse fullback displays I've seen in Valencia

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Real Madrid are better than us tbh...they have suffered alot a players... but not to forget they have robbed us in bernabue
Didn't see the game against Mallorca (which they won 0-3), but comparing what how both teams played so far this season, I would bet we play much better together and are the better team. Yes, they are a point ahead of us but they did beat us (I don't think we were robbed as you say, because no one deserved to lose that game, imo).

In the second half, I think we have the potential to come out ahead of them.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Albelda on RB again will only mean a catastrophy again, please, I don't want to see our flank suffer that much again... One of the worse fullback displays I've seen in Valencia
One sublime first half and one bad second half, I think he atleast deserves another look in. Rather him than Curro or Hedwiges Maduro there.

Unless ofcourse Ximo is surprisingly called up (he won't, considering this is quite an important match).

·
Registered
16,545 Posts
One sublime first half and one bad second half, I think he atleast deserves another look in. Rather him than Curro or Hedwiges Maduro there.

Unless ofcourse Ximo is surprisingly called up (he won't, considering this is quite an important match).
I rather have Curro than Albelda... He hasn't left such an autostrada in his career here that Albelda did

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Ximo Ximo... or if Albiol can catch up...my fav would be Albiol - Marchena - Maduro - Moretti/Horno

1 - 20 of 155 Posts