Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Sudamericana 2005 - News/scores

Does anyone have any idea what will be the format of this competition?

The only changes I know for sure are that Brazil will have 8 teams (not the usual 12) and that the CONCACAF Champions Cup 2005 runner-up will play the competition.

So, it means that there will be 32 teams in the tournament instead of the usual 35.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,483 Posts
Everything here that U have posted is News to me .. But I will do my best to get into the subject and post here whatever this Cup might bring us in the future :cap:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
colocolo said:
Everything here that U have posted is News to me .. But I will do my best to get into the subject and post here whatever this Cup might bring us in the future :cap:

What I hate about CONMEBOL is that it always take them too long to announce info about their competitions. :frustrat:

We are almost in March and the competition will start in 5 months or so. It's ridiculous that they haven't announced anything about it yet. :thmbdown:

News about the Champions Cup runner-up joining Copa Sudamericana

The text says the competition will start in October but I bet this is wrong as it usually starts in August or September.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,483 Posts
Conmebol has Zilch/Nothing/Nada about the Copa yet .. So as soon as they update the page I will post here the findings .

:shades:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts